Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Question reguarding Tony Hawk's shows at the park in July...  (Read 1618 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
I was wondring if anyone knew how popular this show might be and if we should up -grade to the VIP tickets . For season pass holders there are VIP tickets  for $20 each and for the GP the tickets are $60 with park admission but I am not sure if that was the VIP PKG. I am totally out of the loop on this as I am over 30 and didn't even really know who Tony Hawk was until the kids told me . Anyone have any other information or ideas for me please let me know as VIP tickets go on sale in the morning.

Thanks

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Re: Question regarding Tony Hawk's shows at the park in July...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 10:35:55 AM »
In answering the first question , Yes this should draw a crowd.  Secondly,
It all depends on how much your kids like Tony Hawk. Sure up close would be nice.  Maybe score a couple of autographs early,  but remember all the action will be in the air. I would think any seat in  Northern star arena would be good if you didn't get V.I.P  (That's the only place they could hold it , right?)

Last but not least , you could also wait for a trip report from another park and then decide on what to do here 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 10:37:42 AM by Bubba Z »

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Re: Question reguarding Tony Hawk's shows at the park in July...
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 11:08:50 AM »
Is it free for Season pass holders    ?
Yo

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 12:45:22 PM »
I have tried the park for answers and this is what I was told . The upgrade for the VIP seats is $20 for SP holders . This gives you seating in bleachers that are set up to view the show. IT is not in the arena but in a section of the parking lot near KK that will be fenced off. It is first come first serve and free with park admission.

I still need to find out from the park if my friend has comp. tickets can we just purchase the $20 up grade for her so that she can sit with us ? I was wondering if monday is a good day to call the main offices for answers.

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
I guess it would be easier to set up a huge half pipe in the parking lot.  In that case,  just go early and don't pay the extra $20.