Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Coupons / Discounts Post here  (Read 2451 times)

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Coupons / Discounts Post here
« on: June 29, 2006, 01:54:13 PM »
If this thread can be made a sticky would help on bringing friends and more people to the park.
I get questions all the time about the best deals that can be had.
The other day My friends wife and 3 kids asked me about going so this will help them alot.(they never been to the park) they also may be buying passes next year.
I already got 2 families buying passes next year after they seen my coupon book and all that the park gives you.
What day is the best to go Tuesdays  ??

here is a email I got today 6/29/06
bring up to 6 people for $19 each  till July 13th 2006
This may be the best deal all year for a large group

http://urlci.com/8ed02e

WAWA has Clementon coupons less then $10
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 11:26:13 AM by pcman »
Yo

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
Re: Coupons / Discounts Post here
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 02:46:06 PM »
Thats a good deal, im glad theyre extending the bring a friend since i havent used my first one yet.

Althogh, theyre hoping you bring 6 friends so they all buy 20 dollar cokes and 14 dollar churros.. lol
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline OrlandoRocks

• Carousel
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »
Thats a good deal, im glad theyre extending the bring a friend since i havent used my first one yet.
Who said they were extending the bring a friend ? And till when ? Thanks

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:02:02 PM »
Wendy's carries discount coupons AFAIK, the ones I work in atleast... Buy One get one free on weekdays, $10 off on weekends. $4 off Hurricane Harbor. We also have some Dorney coupons and Hershey coupons. Some stores towards Berlin area, carry Clementon and Sesame Place coupons as well... but I'm not sure what the discount entitles.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 09:04:45 PM »

Althogh, theyre hoping you bring 6 friends so they all buy 20 dollar cokes and 14 dollar churros.. lol

Nah...Six Flags doesn't charge CBS Theme Parks prices.  Thankfully...

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 11:11:30 PM »
im just kidding dude.  were not all that bad which is nice.  Though im a little mad that wildside is papa john's side because that was the best buy in the park last year.

never the less, i will gladly use the coupon
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 11:26:23 PM »
I know...and some time within the next couple of days (probably), Cedar Fair will close on its transaction to buy the Paramount Parks.  And it will be bye-bye CBS.  Not a moment too soon, in my book.  This year, they have cut staffing, raised prices and stopped letting people in to the food stands and shops until the parks open.

I, for one, can't wait to see what Cedar Fair does with these properties.  I am quite sure one of the first things they will do is cut food prices.  Currently, I can eat at Great Adventure for about 1/2 as much, or less, than I can at Kings Dominion, Carowinds or Kings Island.  It used to be the other way around!