Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

Shapiro gets busy

(1/3) > >>

rjholla2003:
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051213/six_flags_shapiro.html?.v=2

Bubba Z:
So I guess El Toro is the last major installation at GA for a while since he is concerned with just entertainment.

WadeJ:
While this might suck for us, does anybody here actually disagree with his comment?

I'm not really for this hostile take over but some things really did need to change.  Not building multi-million dollar rides every season is a good place to start IMO.

But yes, I think you are correct Bubba.

Bubba Z:
Hey, if the shows or entertainment is that good I am all for it.  hopefully they spend some money on RT so it runs even better this year. I thought the left side was unbelievable last year.

chilled182:

--- Quote ---He said a top priority of the new management team will be to target young children and families and not just thrill-seeking teenagers.

"It's become a company that has targeted teenagers as its core audience ... but it's been done at the expense of young families," Shapiro said. "We want to make the parks more attractive to families and restoring family confidence in the brand.

--- End quote ---

so ends our fun.

if were going to turn into one of those taming everything down parks.. so the little kiddies can ride thier rides, im not going to buy a season pass anymore.

along with el torro were adding yet another new kid section.  Theres no need to transform our park into this all loving all happy family desination.  We need to keep the balance.

we need more family FLAT rides.. and thrill seeking flat rides.

not rides for under 48 inchers that we'll never be able to touch.

were already expanding family wise.. i see no good news coming from this take over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version