Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 8/18 TR ET crew last night was AMAZING !!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
8/18 TR ET crew last night was AMAZING !!
« on: August 19, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »
I have to start off by saying that the Crew at ET last night has got to be the BEST ride crew in the park. We went on at around 9:30 and they had that ride running like a bull and the crowd pumped up. I have to say I was very impressed with their spirt and they should have ride opts. like that at EVERY RIDE!!!  WTG guys .

Ok got to the park at 10. Went right past the sign that says ET opens at noon. This must be everyday now .  >:( Slightly annoying. Off to Superman because we never ride this one . About 30 min wait . While waiting GASM sat stuck on the break run in the middle of the ride . Good half hour or more it was empty so they were working on it i guess. off to the parachutes another ride serverly understaffed . One guy 2 parachutes and 8 others are NOT running or NOT even put together . This is a mess. Off to ET about 45 min wait so we have our family from up state and they wait . Off to GK still no jungle land express and now I see the eyes on the slide wade !!

After ET we try the log flume but the line is huge I believe it was through the whole que and starting to go out of it . TOO long.
Lunch time . nathans it is , good lunch but what an up charge for hot dogs  :o .

After lunch off to the tiger show. Really cute , first time this season i sat for it kids enjoyed it . Then on to SB over an HOUR for this ride it just takes them too long to load the ride and check it . they need at least one more ride opt in the ride area it's self. Also they need some fans in that Que it is murder in there . Now we never do the great american race but they wanted to do it so hubby took my son as a passanger . Well he loved it . After this off to GASM about 15 min wait not too bad. Also hit hudianis (SP) house . Walked right in but some of the effects are still not working and Please put up a sign outside that loose items have to be put to the end of the ride this takes longer then the ride it's self. Slightly annoying .

Off to the other side BBLTT 10 min. , Jolly Roger 5 Min and buccuaneer 5min. Sm was about 15 or 20 and nitro was no longer then 30 min. Another quick line as they had three trains running which is a great turn around. We skipped batman to go back to see the line for KK but it was still huge and we spoke to about 3 or 4 people who waited over 2-3 hours to ride it . Too long and only we wanted to ride the people  we were with didn't. We can do it later in the season or in the next two weeks LOL . Anyway off to ET as i said above it was the BEST way to end our night They were truley amazing and really need to be complemented on the job they do. I am going to write a letter to the park i just wish i knew all of their names there were at least 4 or 5 of them up there .

Quick note Rolling thunder was closed all day but they were testing the left side empty . Just running it empty for at least a good hour or more . anyone know what is up with the ride ? 

also tango was open both times we went to that area and we rode it 4 times yesterday . my son loves it .  :)

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: 8/18 TR ET crew last night was AMAZING !!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 11:38:57 AM »
Nitro and El Toro did have amazing crews last night.  A full queue took me a little bit over an hour to get into the station.  Astounding.  Nitro's queue went to the first "stat sign" and it was like 10-15 minutes.  Crazy.  That's the way these rides need to run!

I was going to post via WAP that I saw the blue train running on the left side of Rolling Thunder for at least an hour, but after a legnthly conversation with my dad I found out he turned that feature off on my Cingular phone.  Looks like getting a new faceplate for my Nextel just became a bit more important.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 12:59:54 PM »
Thats great news, I just wish they hope they run these rides like this all the time.

Good to hear the left side of RT is finally testing!

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »
WooHoo for RT testing the left track!!!   ;D

Sue

Offline Nozzy

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 12:30:31 AM »
Better:  Rolling Thunder Left open today with two trains (red and blue)!
Freefall was open as well!
Still alive, contrary to popular belief.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 10:54:05 AM »
YEAH !!! RT and FF open . Need for another trip !

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »
Wow, Freefall and RT?  That's awesome news!

Sue