Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

Photo TR: SFGADV Sept. 28th (Hanging with BubbaZ)

<< < (2/4) > >>

sir clinksalot:
Thanks for the nice replies. We had an awesome East Coast trip last year. We are planning on doing the same trip only with the kids this year. I will certainly keep you all updated.

If anybody needs any tips on West Coast parks or if you are going to be out here let me know.

ChuckR:
Gregg, welcome to the boards!

Awesome photo TR! Now that I have a digital camera I think thats how everyone one of my TR's will be!

Oh yeah, I am heading out to Cali in March for Solace. Hoping Tatsu it open by then  :roll:

sir clinksalot:
^ I wouldn't count on it but you never know.

It should be mostly completed by then though.

blazzinmatt:
Wow I was just reading this and it makes me miss the park more and more. The TR was amazingly written and the pictures add so much to it. Great TR and I hope that you come visit the park more often so you can ride El Toro. I can't wait to meet everyone this season. Seems like we will have a great 2006 season.

NYRfan85:
That was a great TR, glad you got on all the big rides here in your long trek here to the East Coast. I always love reading TRs of our home park (GAdv) from people who visit from other parts of the country. It really gives you a good idea of how our park ranks among others, as well as the impression it gives off. Yes, 2005 they really cleaned up and beautifully themed the park and landscaped most of it, and it's great. I can't wait for '06 and EL TORO! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version