Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Coaster Mania!  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Coaster Mania!
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/news/coastermania/

Is anyone here planning on attending this event? I'll be there... I'm driving out the Wednesday before and either stopping at a small PA park or two on the way, or just going straight to CP... Either way, I'll be at CP for the event on Friday. This will be my first time there for this event and it looks pretty good... they just added Raptor to the list of coasters for the morning ERT too! Hope to see some of you there!

Rob

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Re: Coaster Mania!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »
I'm looking to go.
No plans yet.
I never been to Cedar Point.
I think I'm the only enthusiast that hasn't been there.
I was thinking the same thing with a stop at Kennywood , also never been to.

Yo

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 06:21:40 AM »
I'm thinking of either hitting Sesame Place and Idlewild or Lakemont and Delgrosso's. Kennywood will take up too much time and Ive been there a few times already.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 11:44:50 PM »
^ I still don't see why you need that vapor trail credit so bad. Like I said... I'll see you the day of the event and maybe hit something on the way back. Delgrosso's, lakemont and  Idlewild all sound good for the return trip.

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 02:20:27 AM »
Plans changed a little now... Driving out to CP Thursday/Friday and picking up a friend in Cleveland who is flying in from Iowa... then on Saturday we are going to try for Waldameer and Conneuat(if they open) and then drive back in to Ohio at night for the Geauga Lake event.