Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 6/16 - way to go gadv!  (Read 1331 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
6/16 - way to go gadv!
« on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »
I'm keeping this short since I'm on my phone but I wanted to quickly mention how awesome last night was.  I met up with Bubba (and Dawn?) around 9:30 and managed a back seat ride  on Nitro and Toro. Then we saw KA open again and ran over to it.  We were next on when of course it broke.  After 20  minutes of trying, the park was closed and it never reopened.  Then to our amazement, they told us they will hold Toro for us!  It was now 11:10 and the park was closed.  Bubs got front while I got second row.  This was easily the fastest I've felt Toro.  And,when we returned with the whole train shouting one more time, they let us go again.  Nights like this remind me  how lucky we are to have such a awesome home park.  Way to go Gadv and Thank you Toro crew for staying so Late!

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
Re: 6/16 - way to go gadv!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:27:56 AM »
I also noticed how fast Toro was running yesterday.  It was great the crew was doing such a great job getting the trains cylced through.

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »
I hope waiting for my first night ride on Ka always happens this way instead of just being sent home. Those two laps were amazing in the front row. Thanks everyone involved making that happen. 

Sincerely,
SFGADV Fan boy!

Offline Millennium Force 44

• Rolling Thunder
  • Coaster King
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
I completely agree about how fast El Toro was running last night. I got on around 10:15 and I've never felt El Toro speed through its tracks like it did. It is unbelievable how fast it seemed to be running. El Toro rocked last night!

Offline saxman47

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »
You are right, Toro was HAULING on Saturday night!  I got 3 rides after 10pm and they were the best rides I've ever had.  The ride op was saying how it was topping out at 73mph as opposed to the normal 70.

Also, the crew was great.  Good job Toro crew!