Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Opening Weekend 2008  (Read 6716 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Opening Weekend 2008
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 06:38:26 PM »
I am sure the cup rule has been like that for years but they NEVER inforced it until this year. I was using cups from two years ago at one point . There are now even signs up on the menus they were never there before . It doesn't really matter because I got a new one anyway .

I see the prize thing  a two way street it can either back fire on SF as to where people will stop playing games all that much or they will leave the prizes with non riders if there are any . I hope they start advitising the package pick up not too many people even know they have it .

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
  • Great American Scream Machine
    • My Smugmug Gallery
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
That's my guess about the enforcement of the cup rule. I remember getting a Mr Six cup for renewing my season pass at the end of the 2005 season. I remember thinking, what is this good for if he won't be the mascot next season. I used it for e the rest of the season and now he just reminds me of good times.

Prepare to weather the storm!
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 08:34:29 PM »
Sorry to hear about RT again. John and James from last year's crew were great last week.

The RT crew on opening day was fairly good.  Today it was different people and they were downright awful.  I know it'll never be the way it was before seatbelts, but it just seems like RT never gets a good crew anymore.

Offline Millennium Force 44

• Rolling Thunder
  • Coaster King
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »
You can't use the cups from last year?? I thought I saw people last weekend using them.