Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: New Cell Phone  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
New Cell Phone
« on: June 11, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »
I had to get my old cell phone replaced today, and even though I have "backup assistant" I lost all of my contact list. If anyone here has my cell#, please send me a text with your First Name, Last Name and Updates name so I know who it is. If your phone doesn't have texting, just send me a PM or leave a voice mail. Thanks!

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
Re: New Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »
"Ricky, don't lose that number...."

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »
"Now Billy... Billy Don;t you lose my Number!!" :)

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
I came very close to going through this last night.

As we were walking out of Knoebels last night, I discovered my phone was missing. We just happene to be passing the Lost & Found office at the time. When I asked if they found any phones tonight, the lady said they found a bunch of them and asked what kind mine was. I said a silver Razr and she replied, "are you Matt from Pottstown? I was just talking to your mother." Good thing I have "Mom" listed in my address book (and good thing I don't lock my phone). Sure enough, the someone had found the phone by the Flyers. :D

Thank you Knoebels! :)