Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Morey's news and updates/upgrades  (Read 1293 times)

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
Morey's news and updates/upgrades
« on: January 18, 2006, 12:44:47 PM »
WEll, we all know about the terrible news that the nor easter is now white.  however, There is better news to go along with all of this.. that i just didnt think fit in that topic already.

On the topic of sound, the Sea Serpent coaster is receiving an upgrade that will make it quieter.  That's right, quieter.  We don't want anything disturbing the amazing sound you'll be hearing from all those new speakers!

sounds like the serpent is going to get a new speaker system, hopefully they will play good music and not rap! :D

Guests riding the Zoom Phloom, Morey's Piers double drop log phloom (one of the longest in the world), will experience a new tunnel theme.  More details to follow...

changes to zoom phloom!

Sunny C. Gull, our fun loving, huggable mascot, has an exciting new ride!  Sunny's Lookout Lighthouse is an interactive family ride giving guests the ability to have total control over their experience.  Once seated, children and adults simply grab hold of a rope and pull.  The quicker you pull the rope, the faster you climb to the top of the 35-foot tall lighthouse.  Stop pulling, and you can hold yourself at any height you wish.  Let go and your seat travels back towards the ground at an exciting, but child friendly pace.  You control the thrill!  Must be 48" tall to ride alone.  Between 42" and 48" tall must be accompanied by an adult.  Guests under 42" are not permitted to ride.

sounds pretty cool if you ask me.

Morey's Surfside Pier (Located on 25th street and home of the Great Nor'Easter and AtmosFEAR)
Morey's Mariner's Landing Pier (Located on Schellenger Avenue and home of the Giant Wheel and Sea Serpent)
Morey's Adventure Pier (Located on Spencer Avenue and home of the Great White)
Raging Waters (Located at the water's edge of Morey's Mariner's Landing Pier)

new pier names.. though only one actually changed.

it says check back later for more updates.. so ill link you all to it here.  

lets HOPE they have good news about the nugget!

http://moreyspiers.com/new_thrills.htm
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: Morey's news and updates/upgrades
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 02:02:04 PM »
Quote from: "chilled182"
WEll, we all know about the terrible news that the nor easter is now white.  however, There is better news to go along with all of this.. that i just didnt think fit in that topic already.

On the topic of sound, the Sea Serpent coaster is receiving an upgrade that will make it quieter.  That's right, quieter.  We don't want anything disturbing the amazing sound you'll be hearing from all those new speakers!

sounds like the serpent is going to get a new speaker system, hopefully they will play good music and not rap! :D

Guests riding the Zoom Phloom, Morey's Piers double drop log phloom (one of the longest in the world), will experience a new tunnel theme.  More details to follow...

changes to zoom phloom!

Sunny C. Gull, our fun loving, huggable mascot, has an exciting new ride!  Sunny's Lookout Lighthouse is an interactive family ride giving guests the ability to have total control over their experience.  Once seated, children and adults simply grab hold of a rope and pull.  The quicker you pull the rope, the faster you climb to the top of the 35-foot tall lighthouse.  Stop pulling, and you can hold yourself at any height you wish.  Let go and your seat travels back towards the ground at an exciting, but child friendly pace.  You control the thrill!  Must be 48" tall to ride alone.  Between 42" and 48" tall must be accompanied by an adult.  Guests under 42" are not permitted to ride.

sounds pretty cool if you ask me.

Morey's Surfside Pier (Located on 25th street and home of the Great Nor'Easter and AtmosFEAR)
Morey's Mariner's Landing Pier (Located on Schellenger Avenue and home of the Giant Wheel and Sea Serpent)
Morey's Adventure Pier (Located on Spencer Avenue and home of the Great White)
Raging Waters (Located at the water's edge of Morey's Mariner's Landing Pier)

new pier names.. though only one actually changed.

it says check back later for more updates.. so ill link you all to it here.  

lets HOPE they have good news about the nugget!

http://moreyspiers.com/new_thrills.htm

There's nothing wrong with rap :D...unless it's commercial crap.  Then again, it's an amusement park, so it would be commercial crap.  (You know I had to say something.  :lol: )

Sounds good.  Maybe I'll try and take a trip down to Morey's this summer.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel