Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Write your Gadv fantasy TR!  (Read 2931 times)

Offline DianaR

• Administrator
  • Congo Rapids
Write your Gadv fantasy TR!
« on: January 26, 2006, 11:41:10 AM »
Where's our creative writers at? Your goal should you choose to accept it..  Considering all the press about what the future holds for SF, write your TR for what a dream trip  to the Gadv of the future would be like... Have fun and, I know you'll be creative! :P

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »
No lines on anything and just a great overall time having the wind in your face and a bright sunshine day while riding medusa. :D

Offline DianaR

• Administrator
  • Congo Rapids
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 04:19:37 PM »
Quote from: "overlord"
No lines on anything and just a great overall time having the wind in your face and a bright sunshine day while riding medusa. :D

LOL, cheater! You know what I mean! :P

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 06:24:21 PM »
As I walk into the park for the first time of the oh so wonderful 06 season, I notice a few things i havent seen in years, or perhaps ever.  From the parkinglot i can see the smiling faces of visitors leaving.  I can see kingda ka flying at the speed of that record it broke, and i can see Rolling Thunder with both sides open, with a nice new coast of paint, flying through its newly resurfaced track.

Walking through the gates, each security guard is nice but very thorough with thier jobs.  Greeting me on mainstreet, is bug bunny himself, followed by the rest of the crew.  For the first time ever, i am not asked to take a stupid picture.

I take a walk to the boardwalk first, where i see it really looks and feels.. like a boardwalk.  Music blarring, and GASM running all three trains, with a line!  I notice a difference in superman, as it has REAL THEMING!  The entrance looks mre like the fortress of solitude than even SFMM's version, and inside the line area, we see the shapes, sites and sounds of Metropolis!  Right outside of the line, we see superman and lex battling it out.  

Walking back out, i noticed that spongebob got a facelift.  It no longer looks like a warehouse but bikini bottom, with all of its chacaters greeting you at the door!
Space shuttle is of course running, with a bright new paint scheme.

Moving on towards the west, I notice that rolling thunder actually got a re tracking as well!  MEdusa looks bright and shiny with her new paint job, and shes running all three trains.  The best of the west has never s melled better, the saw mill is running smoothly, looking like i flashed back to the 80's when it was brand new.  Everything is bright and colorful, and outside the runaway train entrance we see a real cowboy!

Of course, racing through its track is El toro, with a bull fight going on in the queue area!  It truly is the worlds number one woodie, with the best drop of them all.

And a few new flats are also sitting pretty in the west.  We have a HUSS giant frisbee, and a FLy swatter!

Walking back towards the east side, i see that the skyway is running every car it can possibly fit, on both sides!  The carousel is running just fine and JJF is back where paintball is!

Moving towards movietown, i see that it once and for all really is, movietown!  All the stars are standing outside of thier rides, and i hear the roar of batman and robin the chiller.  I notice that both sides are DUELING!

A few new flat rides are in this area as well.

nitro is running all three cars, Skull mountain has its effects back, and Evolution is back at long last!

okay.. im tired of writing.  haha
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
Quote from: "DianaR"
Quote from: "overlord"

LOL, cheater! You know what I mean! :P

WHAAAT! :P That would be my fantasy TR. Just riding Medusa about 20 times in a row.

Ok here we go ill write a good one.

Code: [Select]
Im gonna put it in this box because i think it will look cool.

Anyways....

April 2nd, 2006

Me and my sister

We walk in, get our season passes developed, run back out to the car then head right over to medusa. She has never been on a roller coaster before so this was her first time. She was nervous a little bit but after that first drop, she was fine. She even went no handed. Now if i could only get her to come to hershey park. :D After medusa, we grabbed something to eat at....WAWA because i like their hoagies. So we wait 30 minutes. That is the  rule isnt it? We go back into the park and im beating myself up because i should have gotten a 3 park pass instead. O well. I have my own pool in which i can make my waves. Is there a way to upgrade? :? So we go on RT, permitted it be open. :evil: And she enjoyed that. Gotta love the air time on a woodie. After that we head over to S:UF. Amazingly the lines were next to nothing. Dont see that often. So after that pretzel loop, we gather ourselves up and head over for batman. Boy does this coaster make me nauseous. See i cant even spell it. After that we go on MTWE :D Who cares if its not running, still fun to say that we rode it. So its 8 and its time to leave. So we leave. :D Good day overall.

Offline innervision

• VIP
  • Nitro
  • Holy atomic pile, Batman!
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 09:30:58 PM »
Mine is very simple.

I walk in the gates, they go, hey we remember you from the KK commerical, funny thing is we didnt know we were going to have an ET commericial but Snyder wants one, so how would you like to ride ET the whole day?

Haha.

Offline gadvrider2

• Koala Canyon
    • http://Gainsider.com
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 12:18:59 AM »
Mine would be winning a VIP pass for the day somehow. Then I would ride every ride about 15 times, and just enjoy all the people's angry faces. I know I would ride NITRO and KK the most. There also wouldnt be any corny artists like Jessee McCartney performing this time. We would have an all-star lineup benefiting victims of the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina. I would be waiting right up at the front, and somehow get to go backstage to meet everyone. I would then go on Medusa right afterwards only this time with the celebrities. Also, GADV would be open all night, with all the rides in sheer darkness. I would not be leaving until the park closed the next day.

Offline 68CamaroGuy

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 12:32:14 AM »
My fantasy is for GADV to put in a 325ft version of millennium force so I could ride it over and over. Guess that one will never happen :cry: . A reality fantasy would be a day where I could lap KK and ET all day with no wait , then stuff my face at wok & roll with lo mein and general tso's chicken.
With enough desire , dedication , dicipline and determination anythings possible.

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 07:24:33 PM »
I wake from the hotel only by a fimiliar sound, yes it's Kingda Ka, the most welcome alarm known to man. As I walk in, I see they have added flats and every employee has a smile on their face. I race to each ride only to see minimal waits quick dispatch times.