Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Disney celebrates the 60th anniversary of the American Pyrotechnic Association  (Read 908 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
I actually watched this a while ago but haven't been able to post much.  This is probably only really interesting to those of you that truly enjoy fireworks and pyro in general becuase it is 15 minutes long.  The video quality sucks (need to be a premium member to download the hi-res) but I have to say that I was blown away and probably would have figured out a way to get down there had I known about it soon enough.

This was the largest ever show put on at the Disney World Resort.  And being that I've been there for both 4th of July and New Years eve, it must have been crazy because those shows were insane!

Welcome to our World - http://wdwmagic.com/welcome_to_our_world.htm  (low-res only)

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Wow! That was totally wicked awesome! I really need to get their for one of their special fireworks shows sometime. NYC's 4th of July show was very disappointing.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
I'll be at Epcot for New Years this year and I can't wait :D   You could literally feel the oxygen being sucked out from around you during the 4th of July finale at Epcot because you are so close to them.