Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Southern Californians Vote Coasters Over Chocolate  (Read 1662 times)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Southern Californians Vote Coasters Over Chocolate
« on: February 13, 2006, 07:20:30 PM »
Southern Californians Vote Coasters Over Chocolate on Valentine's Day
Monday February 13, 3:20 pm ET  
Treat Your Sweetheart to The Ultimate 'Heart Pounding' Experience A Six Flags Play Pass
It's a Better Value Than a Dozen Roses, Preferred to Chocolate & Lasts Far Beyond Valentine's Day!

VALENCIA, Calif., Feb. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Survey says -- Roller Coasters! According to a recent study conducted by the California Travel & Tourism Commission, sixty-two percent of Southern Californians polled said they would prefer the adrenaline rush from a wild ride on a roller coaster for Valentine's Day versus the traditional sugar rush from a box of chocolates. And, the ultimate spot to get wild on roller coasters is Six Flags Magic Mountain, this year celebrating 45 years of thrills!
ADVERTISEMENT

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060213/LAM129LOGO )

Give your sweetheart the thrill of the season, the gift of love that keeps their heart pounding far beyond Valentine's Day ... scream "I love You" with two simple words -- Play Pass!

For the unbeatable price of a single day's admission, you and your heart-throb can get your hearts pounding on the most thrilling collection of coasters on Planet Earth. And for a limited time only, order online at sixflags.com and receive an additional FREE friend ticket.

Purchase your Play Pass today and head to Six Flags for thrills that rock, including X, the world's first and only four-dimensional coaster, Goliath, the Giant Among Coasters, Deja Vu, the next generation boomerang coaster and SCREAM, Southern California's first floorless mega-coaster.

And it's not Cupid's wings you'll be flying on -- it's TATSU -- the tallest, fastest flying coaster on the Planet scheduled to take flight this Spring. It will give you one more exciting reason to hold your main squeeze tight.

Plus, a Play Pass is your season long ticket to Six Flags 45th anniversary celebration. Experience all the fun -- live stage shows including the Batman Begins Stunt Show, new Chinese Acrobats, the 45th Celebration Parade & Fireworks staring Bugs Bunny & Friends, the new Justice League characters coming soon and special events like Festival Latino, Hallelujah Jubilee, Gospel Celebration, Family Fright Fest and more.

There's so much to do, don't be surprised if your sweet heart never wants a box of chocolate again!

Six Flags Magic Mountain is located at 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, north of Los Angeles off Interstate 5 at the Magic Mountain Parkway exit. The Park is now open weekends and school holidays at 10 a.m., closing hours vary. For more information, call (661) 255-4111 or visit us on the Internet at sixflags.com. AOL keyword: sixflags.

Six Flags, Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company.

SIX FLAGS and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc ?, TM and ? 2006.

LOONEY TUNES, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ? DC Comics.

I thought they didn't want to give tickets away for nothing?

It's cool though that there getting a parade and a new show as well with Tatsu.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
I'd say this is marketing still left over from the old management.

I bet it changes soon. . .

Offline sir clinksalot

• Autobahn
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 07:32:47 PM »
And that's even considering the lack of "Great" coasters that SoCal has to offer.

Sure there are ALOT of them and there are some "Good" ones but none that I would consider great.
- Gregg

See my photo album here:

http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/