Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Photo TR: Wild-und Freitzeitpark Klotten 4/10  (Read 1417 times)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Photo TR: Wild-und Freitzeitpark Klotten 4/10
« on: April 10, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
So, I got off work pretty early today and decided to head to the nearest park from me, which is Wild-und Freitzeitpark Klotten or just Klotten park. It only has one coaster, but I wanted to try that and the Nautic Jet boat out. It was about a 45 minute drive and I used my GPS for the first time since I got it which worked out great. Onto the pictures...

The entrance.

Right as you walk in there is various birds you can partake to look at...

We could of walked down and checked out the animals, but instead I headed for the coaster which is called the Heiße Fahrt. It is a Gerstaurler(sp?) Bobsled coaster. It was pretty crazy to say the least...

After that, we headed to check out the animals. They got a big field where they have deer and you can just walk up to them and feed them, I like this picture probably the best.

Various animals you can see...

Also in the park, they had a bunch on self-operated rides. I only went on the Zipper Ferris Wheel or whatever it's called and the Nautic Jet. Which were both pretty insane I must say...

Overall, I had a pretty good time and I'm one credit more towards getting past Bubba again...

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Re: Photo TR: Wild-und Freitzeitpark Klotten 4/10
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
Sweet , I Didn't know they had their own version of pet the Deer like Marnieland or any animals for that fact.  I only see that random boat jump thing and the  coaster. 

I'm glad you knew how to use the gps, wait isn't that what you work with anyway, lol.   If my summer plans go at least half planned I should reach 400 Chuck. Maybe not kick ass European coaster, but coasters never the less.

Offline ChuckR

• Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot, I'm going to Holiday Park to go on GeForce tomorrow.

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
  • Great American Scream Machine
    • My Smugmug Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
Very cool Chuck. Did the coaster have allot of laterals and air? I still cal it Heibe Fart even though Matt yells at me.
Prepare to weather the storm!
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline ChuckR

• Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »
Yeah, the first drop caught me off guard and those hills were insane! It was fun seeing how much grass you can grab too with the helix at the end.