Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Great Adventure May 9th.  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
Great Adventure May 9th.
« on: May 09, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
    Ran to the Park early to beat the Rain, that never came. It turned out to be a Great Day at the Park. Moderate Crowd's, not too bad though. Bizarro has had ALOT of work done since last week. The Sign is in, The "Auger Of Doom" is being put in position. And just about all the Scenery Prop's are in place. If you go on the Runaway Train you can see the back side of Bizarro's Sign and it say's "I'm Your Hero Now", Pretty Cool. The Flame Pot's are not in yet, but the Propane Tank and Control's are. The Big Wheel looks to be all done, except for one Ballast that has to put in place. All the Bulb's are in, and I wish they would light that thing up already. The Lion Cub's have one more Month in the Exploration Station. See them while you still can. Bizarro pic's are up in my Gallery and look for the rest later. We came home for Dinner, but we all got "Stamped" and will probably go back tonight to see if they light the Wheel.  R

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Re: Great Adventure May 9th.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »
Awesome pictures! I'm actually pretty excited to come home and check it out!

Offline Coasterdude28

• Affiliate
  • Monkey Around
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »
Great pictures! Thanks Railer!

The Auger of Doom is massive. It should be very interesting to see that in place. Things are starting to shape up nicely.

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:10 PM »
 I quess you could call this "Part II" of my TR. We went back after Dinner, and the main thing to tell is The Big Wheel is now lit. It was the first night of it being lit up. There is one Light Ballast missing on one of the inner part's of the Flower, but it looks Great anyway. The "Chaser Pattern" start's up about every 20min. Lasts for about 5min. then just goes back to being all lit. The pattern is a little "chaotic", it jumps around alot and looks a little "random". It was a nice Night at the Park, alot of the Buses left that were there earlier in the Day. There is more Bizarro Merchandise popping up in all the Shops. Pin's, Magnet's, Keychain's and even Action Figures (not poseable) I have a ton of shot's to post, so let me get busy. And a correction from my first Post. The Flame Pots are in. If you look at the "Had A Guide" shot, you can see the Flame Pot on the left. It is on top of a Purple Support, with a "Gas Line" running up the side of it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:20:31 PM by Railer »