Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Coaster Celebration and ACE Riding of the Bull  (Read 1435 times)

Offline NJACERep

Coaster Celebration and ACE Riding of the Bull
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »
Just a reminder- TWO events at Six Flags Great Adventure this year! Coaster Celebration is coming up, just a little over a month away, on June 6th. ACE's Riding of the Bull is on September 26th. 2 1/2 hours of ERT on El Toro with morning ERT on Bizarro and night ERT on Rolling Thunder. The flyer should be released by the end of the month. You can get the Coaster Celebration flyer on the ACE NJ regional website at www.ace-newjersey.org.

So who all are planning to go to one or both of these events?

Adam Revesz
ACE NJ Regional Rep

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
Re: Coaster Celebration and ACE Riding of the Bull
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »
Ga's Site also has the Coaster Celebration Signup Sheet in the Event's Tab. I will try to make it to the Celebration, I had to miss it last year.

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »
Since I'll be in NJ on late June, I'll miss the first event... September is a possibility though.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »
Unfortunately I'll be just returning from a long business trip on the 6th and would likely be shot if I went to CC LOL.  Well, that and I'd be really missing the family by that point :).  I'll pencil in the September event for now though. Being so far away I have no clue what other events might conflict.