Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Bizarro Golden Tickets!  (Read 12337 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Bizarro Golden Tickets!
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 09:48:47 AM »
I don't know but after 2 and 1/2 hours of doing a scavenger hunt and wining the golden ticket it seems like acrummy thing to do if we aren't on the first train out . Wasn't that the point of the whole thing anyway ???

I still haven't gotten an e-mail and would like to know a time so I can get things together here . My daughters friend also won with us and I need to know if maybe the night before she should sleep here ..ETC ya know . My hubby is taking off of work and all ... So excited either way ..

Offline Gadv freak

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
I am going to the park today so I am going to try to find out what going on. Anybody now the name ok the one work that was at the hunt.

Offline jimmybjammin

• Raja's Rickshaws
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2009, 01:14:33 AM »
I was one of the very few ppl who did not win a golden ticket, the email I received friday the 15th gave a link to print the 2 free tickets to Bizarro Preview Day that I won and gave me promo codes to do so.. As for the directions to get to this event (which I believe would be the same as those who won a golden ticket), they are as follows...

Go to Six Flags Great Adventure on May 21st and ride Bizarro -- for free!

Enter through the main Six Flags entrance and stay to the left when approaching the Main Gate toll plaza. Proceed to park in the lot directly next to Kingda Ka and the Great American Scream Machine. There will be a sign in table located at the gate in the parking lot next to Kingda Ka.

Plan to arrive at 9:15 a.m. Also, if at any time you are unsure about where to go, there will be signage and staff directing you in the park.

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »
So if we won the picture or video contest(which i did ;D Im the human vs dog o war, Im the kid) We just act like we have a golden ticket and go with them? I heard they are going to have a check off list for people who have golden tickets. Also do we have to pay to get in, or because we won we don't have to pay that day? ???

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline coastermom

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
I am kind of getting nervous still haven't recieved any kind of information on what time to be there Thursday and if we need to bring the golden tickets etc... Has anyone gotten anything form them ?? It is already Tuesday . If I don't hear anything by Wed. afternoon I am going to have to give the park a call .

Offline Gadv freak

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »
yea I have nothing yet I went to the park on satrday and I talk to a lady. she same to high up there she took my name my email and my number to give it to angle who was at the hunt but nothing yet. Angle also is the head of P.R I think she send but notthing yet from here.

Offline coastermom

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
Ok I am glad I am not the only one who didn't get anything yet . It is just alot since I have four kids coming with me and my hubby is taking the day off of work to go . Being a teacher that is not as easy as it sounds. I sure do hope they contact us early on WEd. if not after work I will have to call them .

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
Guys, no need to worry. If you have your golden ticket then simply show up with it at the park around 9:15 am. Enter through the main gate and follow the media signs.

They have an rsvp list anyway but just be sure to bring your golden ticket.

Offline coastermom

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
We will be there at 9:15 ... And we will have our tickets ... Looking forward to seeing everyone . :)

Offline Gadv freak

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2009, 11:42:29 AM »
Did u call or get a email or our u doing what I am doing just showing up with your golden tickets?

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 11:51:38 AM »
I know now that I will be there and I am pumped!  Look for me because i want to meet some of you guys. I have Curly dark brown hair and I will be wearing A dark knight coaster shir and shorts. I am approx 5'7. If you see me call for me, my name is Tyler. But I hope everyone is as ready as I am. 

Lets Go BIZARRO!

But Guys i just read this at wikipedia (search Bizarro)."In a later story, Jimmy Olsen becomes a Normal-looking Bizarro with a Bizarro mentality and exposure to Blue Kryptonite resets his mentality to Jimmy normal."  See, I knew something was fishy about him.

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 12:15:04 PM »
Just show up with your golden tickets. You'll be fine.