Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Saturday Night Lights Preview!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Saturday Night Lights Preview!
« on: May 24, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »
What started out as a surprise, but as GACoaster pointed out yesterday the park actually mentioned on their Facebook page (I kinda like this whole being more open with what's going on thing!), the park previewed their new Fireworks display last night - Saturday Night Lights!

Thanks to Clint again for the video. The fireworks look absolutely awesome, and I'm really bummed that I wasn't able to make it last night. It doesn't seem like we will be able to see them again before they start July 4th either, boo! I will definitely be there that day to see them!

You guys beat me to making a topic about it, so here's a topic with some more info in the fireworks!

What a busy week! Bizarro, Glow in the Park, and a fireworks preview! Very nice way to kick off the summer season Six Flags!

Update: Just added the pics from last night to our show section! Enjoy the Saturday Night Lights.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 09:13:54 PM by overlord »

Offline Railer

• Jungleland Express
Re: Saturday Night Lights Preview!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
 The Park is doing another Preview of the Firework's on June 20th. at 10 P.M. Not bad for a Night that they were originally Closed to Guest's.

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Re: Saturday Night Lights Preview!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
Really? That's awesome! Did they have signs up for it or something? I didn't see anything during the walk yesterday :(

Edit: It's on their Facebook page today. Nice! I'll be there!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:25:14 AM by jglonek »