Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Summer is Here!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline jglonek

• Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • It's simple, we, uh, kill the Batman.
    • http://www.gadvoutpost.com
Summer is Here!
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:28:16 AM »
Today is July! Wow, that came fast. Summer officially started a little over a week ago, the 4th of July is this Saturday.. nice!

And as it is the summer, news will probably start being slow. We are past all the new developments at the park for the year, and now it's a calm time until Fright Fest and 2010 attraction news starts up in the fall!

But this quiet time isn't a bad thing, not at all! Let's see what we have going on at the park this summer:

- Glow in the Park parade nightly at 9:10PM.
- Saturday Night Lights fireworks every Saturday night at 10PM
- Bizarro is open!
- The Starburst Summer Concert Series starts on July 13th! Click here for performers.
- Hurricane Harbor is open!
- Wild Safari still has lion cubs on display at the Exploration Station!
- The safari is running a summer camp for kids 6-12 until the end of August! Click here to sign up!

And much more! This should be a good summer!

And yes, Kingda Ka is currently closed as of this writing. This might be another summer of it being open and closed a lot, unfortunately. Let's hope whatever they are fixing now keeps it running the rest of the year!

Also, make sure you guys sign up for the Six Flags Funactics! If the program likes you (it doesn't like me - I never get emails), you can get everything from Bring a Friend Free passes, to exit passes, to discounts on next year's season pass! All you need to do is go to the park!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:31:34 AM by jglonek »

Offline Coasterdude28

• Affiliate
  • Monkey Around
Re: Summer is Here!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »
Don't forget about the Xploratorium...supposed to be opening today I believe.