Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Fright Fest Improvements  (Read 26820 times)

555clawsrocks10

Re: Fright Fest Improvements
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2010, 11:20:26 PM »
ok crap! sorry everyone. i forgot to tell you. those songs are no longer in the show. i have created my own songs. sorry!

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2010, 01:06:17 PM »
I still smell a lawsuit...

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2010, 08:17:05 PM »
why? the show is now mine! if i have my own songs and plot it is all mine.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2010, 03:21:38 PM »
People find crazy ways to sue others... I severely dislike the ways some people do this kind of stuff and I really don't want to get into it.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2010, 04:11:37 PM »
There isn't going to be Claws The Musical either dood.I don't know what else you can possibly come up with.Six Flags doesn't take ideas from people unless it's in those surveys for what Guests want such as new rides,shows or whatever.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
which they only give to those who volunteer to it, who are apart of the funatics club and those who are employees.

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2010, 06:46:01 PM »
The show is good. I know people will like it. The Showcase Theater has no shows ever! Well, only during Fright Fest. But in the summer, nothing.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »
And they are going to staff the theater for this when they wouldn't even staff it to show DVD's from Dick Clark Productions they already have the rights to and could subject the viewers to advertising in exchange for a promotional consideration?

Yeah, right.

Offline Clawslover567

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »
Hey everyone. This is Jake Ruhl. I now realize that this site is not meant to spam on. I'm sorry about going to far with the whole "Claws" idea. I do like sharing my ideas, but I should only share them once, not 1,000 times. So I'm sorry. All I can say now is that I sent Six Flags a new idea for Claws. This time, he's a mad scientist/inventor. He has a helper named Igor and has invited park guests to enter their world called "Wonderland". The world is dark, creepy, and twisted. I asked for the idea to be used at Skull Mountain during Fright Fest. It's kind of like "Terror Twister" at Six Flags Great America. Where they add lights, fog, and music to the Tea Cups. Skull Mountain would be the perfect ride for that! And Claws is not evil. He's just crazy. Six Flags would fill SM with fog, props from previous Fright Fest things, strobes, and a new soundtrack. It would be awesome! This is the only time I will post this idea. Please feel free to comment on it. Hope you like it! Thanks! :)

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »
Didn't we also have a huge discussion over double accounts?

Offline Clawslover567

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »
Hey B-Mac. Yes we did. I was just telling everyone that I'm done spaming my Claws idea. I sent my final idea to Six Flags and they did respond. They fowarded my idea to the head of Ride Production. Hopefully it works. But yeah, Claws would be great at Fright Fest. All year around is too much I think. I also sent the script for my "Claws" movie to Walt Disney Pictures yesterday. It has many Disney Chanel stars in it but it's very Alice in Wonderlandish. Very strange but funny and thrilling. Hopefully Disney sees a great story and makes the film! :)

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2010, 08:20:13 PM »
I trust you told Disney you have already pitched this idea to Six Flags...and I am sure they will be most pleased to take on an idea already being considered by Flags.

Sigh.

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2010, 05:42:43 AM »
Do not feed the animals.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2010, 06:21:04 AM »
What is one way that Six Flags can save money?

Wow, who just HAD to (and hopes to heck that is NOT why Temple of the Tiger is closed...for now)