Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Fright Fest Improvements  (Read 26818 times)

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
Re: Fright Fest Improvements
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 05:26:18 PM »
^^ You know thats #6 in itunes right? ;)

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
They said that these big speakers are going to be all over the park in all scare zones. On them you will hear all of CLAW'S great lines.

what are his great lines?

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »
I have NEVER heard of Claws....

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »
Santa Claws? can you amagine that Santa with GIANT claws!. But really I have not heard of claws. Is it a Marvel character?

Offline CoasterPrince

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 08:06:07 AM »
No. It's a character that this guy made up and you are all beilieving him. You can't call Six Flags and ask them what there doing for 2010 Fright Fest. It's not that simple. Bottom Line Claws is not coming to Gadv.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 02:36:22 PM »
It's called sarcasm, dude.

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 12:40:49 AM »
CLAWS is a made up character. And i did not call them CoasterPrince. I sent them a letter. CLAWS is coming to Six Flags and Fright Fest will be better with him in it.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
I'm not saying I don't believe it, I'm not saying it like Coaster prince, but it's way too early to say what six flags would be doing for fright fest next year. Honestly, I congratulate you for the claws idea and I would congratulate you further that six flags is actually considering it. I submitted an idea to six flags too, I didn't do it the way you said you currently are. You know the main street shop right at the entrance? You've seen the pictures on the walls in that shop, right? Well, that was my idea.
I'm just saying though, don't blow it way too far out of proportion, Six flags won't go that far for an idea. He could just be a featured character with some merchandise and maybe his own show, they won't have his "lines" on speakers in the park and they won't give him his own ride. You've got a lot of time until the next fright fest, so it's too early for those kinds of plans.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 04:30:30 PM by B-mac »

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »
Hey, just to let you know, CLAWS is a musical show i made up. But do not think you are going to see CLAWS running around singing. He is much darker at Fright Fest. Also, Six Flags said THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster will be CLAWS COASTER only during Fright Fest.

Offline Steve

• Administrator
  • El Toro
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »
Where did they say this?

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »
Re-theming Dark Knight for a month seems a bigger stretch than Stretch Armstrong's limbs...
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »
^it's a stretch just thinking about it.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »
I'm not trying to be mean,but no one knows what your "Claws" charecter is,and your "claws" won't be used for anything.Re-theming TDK for a month would be pointless and cost money,and that would take budget away from the rest of the Fright Fest attractions.

Also Six Flags never said any of this,nor did they probably even think about using the charecter.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 05:00:23 PM by Mike13 »

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »
hey Mike13, Everything in TDK is staying. All the stuff they have in it now is not going anywhere. They are just puting Claws in the ride and a new pre-show. Thats it.

oh, and of course they did not say anything about it because nothing is going to be said until next years october

*rj edit*
No need to double-post, just edit your last post if no one posted after it, and it's soon after.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:03:52 AM by rjholla2003 »

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »
No one even knows with certainty who will own Great Adventure next October (more on that issue will be decided Friday), who will manage it or with what available funds.  And yet you know exactly what plans are in place to retheme a relatively new ride for a single month next year?

Sorry, I, among many, do not buy any of it.

I have bookmarked this thread and will revive it the first night of Fright Fest (if there is one) next year.

Stay tuned.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »
I worked at TDK ALL this season and we hear rumors and stuff but your Claws isn't one.I'm sorry,but to me this sounds like something some GP person would make up while waiting in line...

And what it going to be called?The Dark Knight's Claws?  O0

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »
[sarcasm]Actually it will blend with a Holiday In The Park celebration planned for ye olde home park.  Name of attraction?  Santa Claws.  [/sarcasm]

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »
[sarcasm]Actually it will blend with a Holiday In The Park celebration planned for ye olde home park.  Name of attraction?  Santa Claws.  [/sarcasm]
Lmao that's a good one.But seriously,no one can take this Claws thing seriously.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
I heard some rumors about TDK, too. but, it was about the train popping out at the end of the ride in the later part of the season.

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2009, 11:03:58 AM »
Lmao that's a good one.But seriously,no one can take this Claws thing seriously.
Hey! I am! I dont think its fair to be saying his ideas are lame and not true. i totally believe him and cant wait until he proves you all wrong!

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline Steve

• Administrator
  • El Toro
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »
I am not fully calling it lame, but I am calling it a bluff. It sounds like something that comes from the dippin' dots guy.

When you go and say that Six Flags said this was happening, with no proof, then your comments are going to be taken with a grain of salt. That's just how it is.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
Some of the ideas aren't that bad, but I totally agree with what steve said. Until you can provide proof that six flags is even considering it, I honestly don't believe it's going to happen at all.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
I think it's plenty fair to not take it seriously Kingdakafan,it sounds like a cheesy ripoff of Talon from Dorney,Claws and Talons are basically the same thing.I'm usually never one to be mean but it's funny that he's convinced himself that they are using "Claws"

Also if somehow they did make an agreement to use his claws charecter thing,most likely there would be a contract that says you can't talk about it or whatever,so I would say chances of Six Flags actually considering the idea 1 in 10,000...

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »
^... ,000,000,000,000. *Hey, Just saying.*

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »
^haha I know,I was going to put that,but I've been pretty hard on the "claws" thing so I just wanted to seem less mean lol