Latest Updates > Questions Quirks & Complaints

Mr. Me-Too a.k.a The Co-Signers

<< < (3/3)

ChuckR:
What is the whole rave and wallop thing?

GADVwow:
See reply #7 above in this thread.  The result is affects each user's Spunk rating...

WadeJ:
For the record, in the 5 years of our existence, I think we've maybe banned 2-3 members. And trust me when I say they deserved it. This is more of a way to keep things in check :). I like it! 

AV Matt:

--- Quote from: overlord on October 05, 2009, 07:00:32 PM ---...when you make a good, quality post, a highly respected member will be able to "Rave" it and you get a positive point. If they think its crap, you get a "Wallop" and go down a point.

--- End quote ---

Remember RobbW... "With great power comes great responsibility." No walloping for funsies. ;)

I like to have fun with my posts, but I must agree about the "me too" posts. Those are so annoying. But the absolute worst is when you ask a question and you get: "I don't know, but when you find out, will you tell me?"

Please think about what you're saying before you click the Post button.

On the bright side, it's nice seeing more activity here. The place has been kind of quiet lately.

nitrorox1414:

--- Quote from: WadeJ on October 06, 2009, 07:47:01 AM ---For the record, in the 5 years of our existence, I think we've maybe banned 2-3 members. And trust me when I say they deserved it. This is more of a way to keep things in check :). I like it! 

--- End quote ---
. Why did you ban them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version