Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Gold Wristbands  (Read 1939 times)

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
Gold Wristbands
« on: June 16, 2010, 01:17:38 PM »
Has anyone ever used a gold wristband before?  If so, could you explain how they work?

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Re: Gold Wristbands
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 06:36:52 PM »
Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit it.

You go up the exit ramp and they let you on the coasters. You can even re-ride, but you'll probably have to wait a train and switch to a different seat. They are also good for free rides on all of the up-charge attractions.

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »
They don't allow you to get in the front row though.

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »

You go up the exit ramp and they let you on the coasters. You can even re-ride, but you'll probably have to wait a train and switch to a different seat. They are also good for free rides on all of the up-charge attractions.

What's embarrassing about it?  I was wondering how rerides work.  Nitro is a pain to go up the exit so when we do, I want to make the most of it.  So, basically you get off, stand at the exit, and get on the next train?

For ET, do you use the exit or the handicap entrance?  I know when we had an exit pass for there, they sent us up the handicap entrance.

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »
I felt dirty cutting in front of all those people on a busy Saturday, especially considering I only paid a regular day's admission to be there. I believe it was at Coaster Celebration last year. They gave us the wristbands instead of ERT because there was a low turnout.

Not sure how it works on El Bullo as I didn't ride it since Intamin hates me.

Offline dkny6363

• Batman The Ride
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 12:06:13 AM »
I don't like any of that stuff... SFGA was my first and only 6 flags visit so far, and I was turned off by the whole flash pass thing.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 06:26:07 AM »

What's embarrassing about it?  I was wondering how rerides work.  Nitro is a pain to go up the exit so when we do, I want to make the most of it.  So, basically you get off, stand at the exit, and get on the next train?

For ET, do you use the exit or the handicap entrance?  I know when we had an exit pass for there, they sent us up the handicap entrance.

When we had the parent pass for ET we had to use the Handicap entrance ... I also had an exit pass once and had to use the Handicap at ET that time too .. Hopeful next year that my son will be 54 inches and we will not need the parent pass as walking up the exit on Nitro is the worst !!

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »
I got an exit pass for getting stuck on the flume last year. I used it on toro since it had the longest line during that day.

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:30:34 PM »
You need to go up to the handiap exit for ET.

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:19 AM »
Ya i was confused when I used my exit pass. I went to the exit ( got some dirty looks) and a operater that was finishing his shift said to go on the handicapped