Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Busch Gardens Williamsburg and WCusa rumors  (Read 1637 times)

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
Busch Gardens Williamsburg and WCusa rumors
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:10:56 PM »
Alright, I've been hearing a lot of stuff recently surrounding the Williamsburg parks for the past two days in school. Surprisingly, they actually make sense and aren't totally unbelievable.

-The first one I've heard I got news about in the beginning of the summer about a 265 ft. tall tower, drop tower most likely, that would be possibly going in the park in the next two years. Screamscape backs this up saying there's survey markers everywhere by the katapult area. On a more unbelievable note, screamscape is saying it could be a freestyle drop tower built in a castle, lol.

-The second one has had a more thorough history, being that BGE plans to scrap one half of germany and make the area spain, credited through screamscape. They've planned this before AB was bought by inBev but the latter put the plans in storage until blackstone bought the parks. On a more unbelievable note #2, I heard they could build a coaster in the area (by either Mack or Gerstauler) while also completely overhauling the drachen fire area for some more rides. Mind you, this has no credible source...yet; even though it's on screamscape, so take this with a grain of salt.

-The third is that WCusa could get a new waterslide next year. This has been stated by screamscape and someone there believes it most likely could be one of the "toilet bowl" slides that drop you through the center or even a tornado.

Mind you, I'm only posting this to get some more credit out of this. I don't know if it'll all fall through, but I hope some of it does.

Offline AV Matt

• Kingda Ka
  • I'm the guy that looks like me.
    • Coaster-Count.com
Re: Busch Gardens Williamsburg and WCusa rumors
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »
I don't know nothin'.