Industry > Six Flags News

Six Flags Investor Meeting November 4, 2010, NYC

(1/3) > >>

GADVwow:

--- Quote ---SIX FLAGS TO HOST INVESTOR MEETING IN NEW YORK CITY

DALLAS,  Oct 19, 2010 -- Six Flags Entertainment  Corporation (NYSE: SIX), announced today that it will host an investor  meeting in New York, NY on Thursday, November 4, 2010 from 9:00 to 11:00  a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) at the Waldorf Astoria located on Park  Avenue. The two-hour session will be hosted by the company's Chairman,  President and CEO Jim Reid-Anderson and other senior executives of the  company, and will include a business overview and question and answer  session.

Interested investors and analysts are invited to attend and are  encouraged to contact the company's investor relations department to  pre-register participation. The session will also be webcast live from  the company's Web site at www.sixflags.com/investors.

About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is a leading operator of regional  theme parks with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada.  Six Flags Over Texas, the company's flagship location, was founded in  1961 and will mark its 50th anniversary season in 2011.

SOURCE:  Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
--- End quote ---

http://investors.sixflags.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=61629&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1484474&highlight=

This is today, I will be summarizing this after it is over.

GADVwow:
Instead of classical style music in Muzak style, Celebration is playing! Nice choice. IE again required here...

Come on and celebrate...everything's going to be all right.

I wonder if that is a forward looking statement...

And now, Old Time Rock and Roll...

Is Mark Shapiro back?

GADVwow:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MzQ0MjQ3NXxDaGlsZElEPTQwMjU2MHxUeXBlPTI=&t=1

GADVwow:
The presentation is an excellent summation of what is said so far, so I will focus only on the Q and A section...

Al Weber is now starting his part of the presentation.

GADVwow:
I note in passing this is perhaps the worst audio quality I have ever heard during any webcast...constant noises, static, undulating volume, drop outs...this would not incite confidence in me as an investor....

Wow, just sayin'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version