Other Stuff > Anything Goes

2012 Coaster Laps

<< < (2/5) > >>

Robert T Ackerman:
Laps I honestly don't count, I don't really do the power riding anymore unless it's The Voyage or Boulder Dash or The Legend.

Parks though...
Holiday World
Kings Islands
Kinds Dominion
Morey's Piers
Keansburg
Knoebels
Six Flags America
Dorney
Luna Park and Scream Zone (Coney)
I think that's it. I'll be at The Magic Kingdom this Friday coming up for a couple hours. I'd like to hit Quassy to ride the Wooden Warrior and The Lake for BD sometime soon and maybe Hershey. Besides that my park visits will be limited to just PPP. I'm not going to get to The Great Adventure this season as I have no real draw there anymore and don't want to dish out parking funds. 

dkny6363:
I love counting laps for some reason.. I keep track on coaster grotto. Every coaster I startes riding since 2007 is 100% accurate. The only ones im not sure about are darien lake and old wonderland ones from my teen years. I think I rode predator 17 times in a row one day. I guessed 45 laps total. Only recently did behemoth pass it for my most riden coaster.

What would you all guess your most riddin coaster is and how many laps? as a guess.....

I wish I had more than one home park like alot of you seem to have. My secondary options are sooo weak. I got darien lake which for the most part has nothing wonderland doesnt have. Also its about 2 hrs from me. Not worth a seasons pass. I also got martins and marineland but again not really seasons pass material. I think I have to get out to martins again this year. Give that mediocre comet another go around.

B-mac:
My home parks are pretty much King's Dominion and Six Flags America now, Great Adventure is pretty loose considering I still visit often.

The ride that I probably have the most laps on is Nitro, how many I honestly couldn't hasten a guess.

dkny6363:
That proves how crap SFA is... its one of your two home parks and you haven't been once. I wish I lived closer to secondary parks.

Robert T Ackerman:
I actually like going to SFA as long as its dead, which is usually the case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version