Industry > Miscellaneous Discussions

KD 2014

<< < (2/2)

Ogolo:
I doubt Great Adventure would ever get around to such projects.
We will never see a Wagon or TeePee...Paddle Boats....or a Water Ski Shows on the Lake.
Although I could be surprised!

Procrastinated but finally renewed my Platinum Pass on Sunday.
KD in the Spring is the main reason.  I've needed the retrofitted i305 for quite some time.
But another end of Aug Dead Week trip to Cedar Point could be in 2014...loved that place.

ChuckR:
I know Rob and I are talking about hitting KI up on the way back from Holiday World if we end up going to it.

Ogolo:
If I go to HWN I may just rent a card and drive this year.  Flying is getting a bit expensive.
This years HWN schedule seems to be a bit odd, but it still  has those 3 amazing coasters.

Robert T Ackerman:
Just renewed my CP pass as well. Matt, give me a heads up when you go. we'll join ya of possible. Chuck, I plan on coming down shortly after they open for the season, possibly even opening weekend.

Robert T Ackerman:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on January 19, 2014, 02:28:15 PM ---If I go to HWN I may just rent a card and drive this year.  Flying is getting a bit expensive.
This years HWN schedule seems to be a bit odd, but it still  has those 3 amazing coasters.

--- End quote ---

Driving is 100% less expensive, not sure about adding the cost of the rental though. I like the schedule, 4 hours on the coasters each night, and night ERT at the water park instead of 7 am nonsense... I will actually attend the watERT this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version