Industry > Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

Poor Management decisions on a holiday weekend with a HUGE sale going on TR 8/30

<< < (2/2)

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on September 02, 2014, 06:57:56 PM ---I thought that was what they were doing this year at GAdv also?
That is why they had the tabled to write you name on the blank pass after the gates.
You only has to go to the processing center to add any upgrades. 

--- End quote ---
Exactly the problem.  And actually, it turned out even worse for us.  We got the parking pass deal but they couldn't add it at the gate.  So we walked in with vouchers, received our pass which we wrote our name on only to have to wait in a crazy huge line to add the parking.  Stupid.  Also, to make it even more fun, we had purchased our passes with part of our extended family for a total of 9 passes.  The vouchers had ZERO details on them to know who should use each one.  Every single one of us got somebody else' pass voucher which still worked but it meant the backend had all of the wrong details - more time wasted since we spent a good 30 minutes entering it all online ahead of time.  This made it a huge pain when I tried registering them online because the last names were different.  After many combinations I figured it out and had to manually correct each one.  And then I found our you couldn't complete the pass registration process without an email address but it won't let you use the same one more than once.  My 3, 6 and 9 year old do not have their own email!  So I made up fake addresses only to find I then couldn't link them to the "pass manager" because it sends an invite to each person you try to add.

It's a complete cluster and just sucks.  It shouldn't be this difficult to spend money and go to a park!!!

AV Matt:
Have a Six Flags day!!

B-mac:
The 'Have a Six Flags day!' Line is used in so many different ways that I don't like using it. It's pretty bad when other employees say it sarcastically so often it loses its impact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version