Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Busch Gardens Williamsburg(Europe) 4/7  (Read 1453 times)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Busch Gardens Williamsburg(Europe) 4/7
« on: April 09, 2006, 09:51:37 PM »
Ok, I will start this tomorrow but I will leave some pictures up for a teaser.

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 06:01:59 PM »
Well the journey started at 2am and it was me, Rob, and Dan. We didn't get to BGW until about 11:30am and we pulled right into the first lot. We head to the ticket booths and walk right in. I couldn't believe how nice everything is there and after seeing Apollo's Chariot from the parking lot it makes me wanna ride that even more.

We get a park map and head towards Lochness Monster.

We literally walk right onto the back row. We dip out of the station and head up the slow lift hill. This has got to be one of the smoothest Arrows I have been on. The first drop is good and gives some good air and the turnaround is smooth and then you enter the first loop.

After exiting the loop, I think my neck cracked in a few places and then we enter the double helix which was awesome. We then head up the second lift, and dip down into the 2nd loop.

Overall, the ride was awesome but it was my least favorite coaster at BGW. But it was still good by other standards. I give this ride a solid B.

To be continued...

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:01:55 AM »
Where's the rest????

I don't remember it being that cloudy down there... maybe I wasn't paying attention, or it just cleared up later in the day.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!