Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: SFNE Opening Day With pics and video  (Read 1537 times)

Offline snowboard101

• Jungleland Express
SFNE Opening Day With pics and video
« on: April 17, 2006, 06:49:08 PM »
Photos: http://www.freewebs.com/sfgphotos/  
(video is on page 2)

First of I was so excited to ride Splash Water Falls and catapult (swat).

So we arrive at the park at around 12:4ish and get my friend a ticket for half price gadv coupon and there was problems of course so that took a good 10 or 15 minutes.

Then we get in and everything was so exciting cheering everywhere high fives! So we head north to Mr Six's. Pandemoneum. Notice the bold they haven't changed anything on it except for the twirling mr.six's on the supports. Great fun ride as usual. Then its off to catapult! Closed due to technical problems but was running so we left and went to superman! Get on in 5 minutes got in a huge argument with this but hole and was about to knock him out. (long story)

So superman was awesome as usual 9.5/10! Then we went to batman the dark knight which was alright I guess for a walk on. We then checked out splash water falls but it was broken! ugh.... Then it was off back to superman I think (memory) and we get in the station and my brother goes on first. The train starts to go up the lift but the train in the brakes doesn't go in so it stops on the lift for 45 minutes with my brother on so I couldn't leave. They gave them free water and free admission tickets though! after they took them off.

Then we check out the parade and stuff, it was cool, nothing spectacular.

Then it was off to catapult and we waited and finally got into the queen and they let us on for the first ride of the day that I was aware of and we start to go up all excited and were like 15 feet up and we go down! so now catapult for the day! What a bummer but we got on splash water falls which was fun.

After that not much, went on tomahawk, Houdini, and some others all good. Ran into some friends which was funny since i live like 1 and a half ours away lol.

Things to notice:

-The famous colossos Ferris wheel is gone but the signs there lol and it leaves a nice junk of land for a flat

-As of now Mr. Six's Pandemoneum is still Mr. six's until they change it I guess.

-All the rides were braking down all day.

But it was a awesome day and I was glad to be back at new England!

El Toro Rides: 5   Kingda Ka Launches: 17

My Pictures

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
SFNE Opening Day With pics and video
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 09:59:51 PM »
broken link dude..
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline stew560