Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 6/17 not part of CC and only went to ride toro.  (Read 1529 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
6/17 not part of CC and only went to ride toro.
« on: June 18, 2006, 08:33:08 PM »
Well when we entered the park we went right to GR to get out parent pass. Almost no wait there right over to ET and it wasn't opened yet the line was already out to the enterance of the plaza. Hubby and the kids waited and me and my DS went over to the GK . It was a joy to be there alone because later in the day it was PACKED !! It took about 2 hours for them to get on Toro but they LOVED it . I then got to go and all I can say was WOW . I loved it the lift like MF is amazing and the head choppers are amazing you can see all the people in the front looking like they are going to duck Very funny. We rode it twice once while waiting in line and the other time with our passes from the back of the season pass books.  Well worth it both times.

A few other things i notice and saw or heard while in the park and wanted to share.

1. There are snakes in the water right off of ET have a photo of one it amazed my son for a good 20 min.

[img]

2 The train in GK is still not running, it does look like it was moved but it is not running . This is the jungle land express to no where so far.

3. The line for KK was about 3 hours at one point many ,many people had the "flash pass" and  I Have to say the park is kind of greedy with them as In my opinion they are selling too many when the line for that is over 40 min .To get on from what I heard. Still only one side and 2 trains . I did see the orange train sitting there but the fourth one is still MIA.

4. On the last ride of Toro hubby talked to a ride opt I  believe , he said guy in the dark blue shirt,  that ET was going to be closed mid -week on week in mid july to get the second train on. It has to run 150 hours for it to be operational. That is straight hours i am assuming with both trains on the track and no passangers. This should not make for happy campers in the park that week. I am only passing the news on from what i was told.

left pretty early as the park was packed and all the lines were insane . With the kids still in school this was the only day for us to ride toro and we couldn't wait  any longer and i will say it was worth the wait . One amazing ride. The only problem they really need a sizing seat out front I seen at least two or three people turned away for size issues seat belt too small or the orange restraint not able to lock. You feel bad for these people who wait over two hours and then can't ride . i didn't see a seat maybe i missed it but they do need one if it isn't there.

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
Re: 6/17 not part of CC and only went to ride toro.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:26:32 AM »
Great report  this is the time I don't go to the park for another 2 months.Until Sept.
But I got my Season pass worth this year and will make one more trip before the end of june (until Sept)to use my 3 exit passes and Hit all the SHows with my wife (I still can't get her on any coasters :(). Nd Maybe do a few concerts in August.
I also seen someone else post pics of snakes in the lake .
SNAKES IN THE LAKE A NEW MOVIE OPENING THIS SUMMER  ;)  check your local listing.  there is a movie called snakes on a plane coming out 
Yo

Offline MRHSfalcon

• Balin's Jungleland
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
i took the picture of the snakes a while back, also the qbolts are great and i did not have any backups. as for et closing they can circulate it 150 hrs with people riding the other trains. finally kk fourth train is in the manteinc area.my full tr will be up later.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:36:15 PM »
Great report  this is the time I don't go to the park for another 2 months.Until Sept.
But I got my Season pass worth this year and will make one more trip before the end of june (until Sept)to use my 3 exit passes and Hit all the SHows with my wife (I still can't get her on any coasters :(). Nd Maybe do a few concerts in August.
I also seen someone else post pics of snakes in the lake .
SNAKES IN THE LAKE A NEW MOVIE OPENING THIS SUMMER  ;)  check your local listing.  there is a movie called snakes on a plane coming out 

Don't tell shapiro he may actually want to make money off the snake in the lake movie idea..LOL

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 08:37:02 PM »
I saw those babies last week.  Them things is HUGE!