Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: June 17, 2006 Coaster Celebration  (Read 1178 times)

Offline MRHSfalcon

• Balin's Jungleland
June 17, 2006 Coaster Celebration
« on: June 19, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
TIME AT PARK:
8:00am-12:45am

BREIF STORY:
Woke up at 5:45, put on my cloths (me and my mother were both wearing kingda ka shirts) and pack my bags for CC. we left for the park a 6:45, we arrived at the park at 7:55 (from eatontown). we had to wait at the entry to the park, the toll gate and the gate. after we got in and got the revised schudule we went off to best of the west, the breakfast was good. we went and rode the rides until 9:55, at this time we walk to the main entrance to get our Q-bolt. we got Q-bolt gold for only $82, thanks to the season pass coupon. we went of and rode the ride. At about 12:30 we heard over teds cheessteak. after launch we decide to go and get on SUF, but it was broke down so no ride. we then head over for KK and reserve it, it has a 30 minute wait, so we head over to scan el toro and log flume. well we watch the animal embassador show, it finally our time. as we are waking in to the GK the first aid golf cart heads toward kk,we dont think anything about until we see them entering the employee area. we go over to get our Qbolt scaned but the guys says theyve shut the ride down because somebody passed out. it then flashes that it has been delayed by 10 min. at this point the people q-bolts are yelling at the guy like he could control the delay. the guy at the Q-bolt entrance then tells us they have to shut the ride down. we cancel and heard over to ET, only because we couldnt wait an hour and half as it was getting close to dinner. we had to wait 15 min for ET, we waited through one time of loading the station. well the security gaurd is told to let us into the station (normal pecudure is to let Q-bolt go then regular riders) as the gaurd gos to let us through, these two college age girls start to yell at the gaurd. this is there exact words, " this is BS we waited two hour in this line, and they didnt." the gaurd then say "we have to let them go first because to get a flashpass." we go into the station, and ride et. then we head off to the log flume. then we went of to the old country pinic grove for the dinner, it was good but that group that kept yelling were very annoying. finally spent the rest of the day riding rides

RIDES:
Kk 2x
Medusa 1x
RT 2x
RMT 1x
Nitro 3x
BTR 1x
SM 1x
SUF 0 (broken down)
ET 5x

NOTES:
- KK fourth train is back manteince area
- theres RMT train i the manteince area
- Spinmeisters motor and arm is still there
- top spin broke down
- not many people were smoking
- people kept complaining
- nitro was running very good

-MRHSF

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
Re: June 17, 2006 Coaster Celebration
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:03:01 AM »
Sounds like you had a great time. Too bad those annoying girls had to yell at you like they did. That would put a damper on my day some what.