Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Sunday, 6/25/06....KK/Toro walkons?!?  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Nitro1118

• Sky Ride
Sunday, 6/25/06....KK/Toro walkons?!?
« on: June 27, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »
I'll make it quick with notes...

-Park was EMPTY! Everything except KK/Toro were complete walkons, with maybe 5-10 people maximum in each station. From 8-closing, Toro was a 1 train wait, and when i rode KK a little after 9, it was a 1 train wait as well.

-Rode Toro 6x (all back row, except 1 3rd row and 1 first row ride), KK 1x (front row), Nitro 1x (back row), GASM 2x (back row without getting off), S:UF 2x (back row without getting off), Medusa 1x (near back), Twsiter 2x.

-Toro was amazing as usual. It might have gone down to #2 as I find S:RoS more re-ridable, but this is such an amazing ride. It was running both train, and I find best seat to be back row, right side, B train.

-KK is AMAZING at night in front row. There is nothing more eery than staring down a launch track that is lit with lamps every 15ft or so, dark tower with those red lights, and no one in queue so it is just you and the launch. My best ride on KK, and one of best ever.

-Was my first visit ever to BotW, and it was very nice with that setting. Very out of the way and away from the madness. Will definately go there again.

-Did I mention how EMPTY it was? if it wasn't for a headache, I could have marathoned any ride minus KK/Toro without getting off the train for as long as I wanted!

-Great day!

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Re: Sunday, 6/25/06....KK/Toro walkons?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 12:26:45 AM »
I am jealous. Glad you had fun, I will be going again tomorrow night hopefully for re-rides.