Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Quick May 20th trip  (Read 1278 times)

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
Quick May 20th trip
« on: May 21, 2007, 09:25:40 PM »
Well yesterday I was gonna go to GAdv for the whole day with my girlfriend...but I had practice at 2 until 4 so I went after. We arrived at the park right after a huge storm around 6:30.

We got in...straight to the new Chiller.

I enjoyed it alot more with the humps. The cobra roll was much smoother than usual and the front hump...was kinda un-noticable but was more comfortable and on the way back as soon as you hit the hump you were in the air until the transition into the cobra roll. Amazing 2 or 3 seconds of floater. It went up in my books.

After that...to Toro which was closed...(Because of the storm?) then to Rolling Thunder left. Rode the 8th row (Only ride rows 2, 5, 8 since they're not on the wheels). Got some great floater on a few hills...was rather smooth for once.

Then to Nitro (No trip planning this time lol, we crossed the park like 3x) it was flying with the wet track and near full train. It was a walk on back row. Great ride as always.

After that we went to B:TR which was a front row walk on. It was amazingly forceful and smooth...got back to the station and no one was there so another front row ride. :)

After that we went to Wawa for hoagies. :D Great trip for an hour and a half.

Offline Millennium Force 44

• Rolling Thunder
  • Coaster King
Re: Quick May 20th trip
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »
I was also at the park yesturday. I am going to try and get a photo trip report up tomorrow, I just have too much homework tonight.

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:58:46 PM »
Any interesting pictures of El Toro?

Offline SilverBullet

• Congo Rapids
  • Videos are teh shiz.
    • Theme Park Central
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
None...my camera is AWOL at the moment and I think I'm gonna get a new one after my birthday also.

Not to mention I wouldnt've taken the chance of bringing my camera in with the rain that might've came.