Latest Updates > Site News

Wade MIA for bit

(1/2) > >>

WadeJ:
I've got a lot going on right now personally and professionally.  I didn't want the members of this site to think I've abandoned everything but please be aware that my participation in discussions will be at a minimum for the time being.   I'll still be browsing frequently (though mostly through my phone) and will post when I can.

All is well and it?s just a matter of priorities in life at this time.  I have a feeling that will be the case for many of our members as well with school starting back up soon.

However, I will go back and finish up my WDW trip report since Rob actually started his midwest PTR  8).

-Wade

rjholla2003:
Don't wanna steal your thunder in this thread, but I should announce the same for myself.  I leave for the WDW College Program this Sunday, and I know my participation will decrease a bit.  Especially with my ongoing computer issue still not being resolved because HP really dropped the ball.  I'll still be lurking like I have (also mostly on the phone, lol), and I'll be working on some back-end goodies once HP ships my replacement laptop to my Vista Way address, after I find out what that is and call them.

Give El Toro and Kinda Ka a ride for me people!  My last day plans got rained out.

SilverBullet:
Awww...we'll miss you guys.

ChuckR:
Hope everything is well Wade! What's going on for HHN in October?

RJ, good luck with the WDW Program!

Dubya91:
Cant wait to see the TR Wade, Best of luck to you RJ, break a leg!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version