Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Season Pass for 2008  (Read 5899 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Season Pass for 2008
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »
After Adam's post I decided to take a chance and renew ours.  I figured worst case I can probably upgrade them if need be but I'm still pissed that we needed to buy 4 passes instead of 3 because of the new rule while every park in the country other than six flags is free for kids 3 and under.

I bet you can thank Wiggles World for that one Wade...

Offline coastermom

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 10:13:24 AM »
Hey I was wondering since the park is not open for Easter this year when are we going to get a Season Pass holders day ?? Or are we just not getting one this year?? I am thinking that there may not be one unless it is going to be in Sept. because it is closed on one Sat. in Sept. But I doubt that .  Anyone know??

Offline Millennium Force 44

• Rolling Thunder
  • Coaster King
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 10:45:41 AM »
I hope we get a season pass holders day. The one in september was unbelievable. 10 rides on El Toro!!

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 11:08:28 PM »
Maybe sometime in September, maybe even bonus ert?
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »
After Adam's post I decided to take a chance and renew ours.  I figured worst case I can probably upgrade them if need be but I'm still pissed that we needed to buy 4 passes instead of 3 because of the new rule while every park in the country other than six flags is free for kids 3 and under.

I bet you can thank Wiggles World for that one Wade...

Actually, I'm wondering if we can thank Disney because they changed it as well.  The question is who did it first.  My guess is Disney quietly changed it and Six Flags followed.  Then if people complained, they can easily say that the industry leader Disney has the same policy.

As for SP holder days, etc.  I'd sit back and relax and see how it goes.  They seriously do value SP holders and will likely do something to make up for it.  Certain things they seem to be just winging it and this is one of them but I'd be shocked if they didn't do something for all of the SP people.

Offline coastermom

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 03:23:16 PM »
Hey I didn't realize Disney did it as well. I guess because I don't have any kids in that age group anymore.

I think we will get something I was wondering because it is usually Easter . I just hope I can make it now when ever they have it.

Offline coastermom

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »
Here is a question reguarding season passes . My sister just got her renewable pass through the mail . On the upper right hand corner it has the letters RCM . Does anyone know what they mean?? I also got mine and they all have the RCM letters on them . It doesn't even mention any other type of passes on the flyer just to renew them by april 27 th to get an extra BAFF coup.

Ok I think I just answered my own question ... On the back of the card in fine print I see that this pass is good at all SF parks and that Premium pass benefits are only valid at the park shown on the front of this card .  Am I not to assume that this is a premium pass?? Any one with any ideas ? Thanks guys
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:47:50 PM by coastermom »

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »
It is a Premium Pass as long as it is activated by the deadline specified in the mailing (April 27th??)
RCM indicates a Roller Coaster Maniac....
Actually I have no idea what it means...but you can tell her that.
Maybe something to indicate the marketing campaign??

Offline coastermom

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 03:52:49 PM »
Ok I like Roller Coaster Maniac ... :) But that would be ME .

I am guessing that it is as long as it is activated by the 27th .. Got me confused as all heck ...