Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

PTR: Clementon Park 6/22/08

<< < (2/5) > >>

chilled182:
The lazy river opened around 1PM today. 
The log flume and the ferris wheel have yet to open.
The train has been opened since opening day, it experienced problems yesterday, and will be open in a few days.
The Clementon Bell should be opening very soon as well.

Depending on where you sit, hellcat isn't as rough as you portrayed it to be.
The kids in that picture look like they're having fun to me.

The park is the cleanest it has ever been that I can remember.  It is just a matter of keeping it clean when people are too lazy to look for trash cans.

There was nothing that could have been done about jack rabbit.  There was an attempt made to salvage it but to no avail.

Don't take your camera on the rides again.

Mysterio:
^My first time at the park in ten years.. I was five so you have to understand my reasoning for being bothered with some things.

How come the Log Flume and Ferris Wheel have yet to open? I really was looking forward to ride them. And I am assuming the Clementon Bell is the ferry? I never actually saw the Lazy River open, so sorry if it did. My bad. :D

And I am spoiled by coasters, Hellcat really did hurt me though but like I said, I am not in a liking with rough woodies.

And the park to me, I guess it is cleaner then the home video I have from the 90s, but it still to me isn't park-clean yet. Though I admit, if they keep the rest of the park like they did with that new area, I'll have hopes.

And I know the story of Jack Rabbit but you have to admit it is sad to see a coaster go.

My camera was never "actually" on a ride. The two pictures of Hellcat where actually taken while crossing over to put my camera in the bin.

Please respect this is my opinion on the day; its a nice park but I didn't have a good visit. That happens sometimes with guests, and it wasn't my day. And Hellcat to me wasn't enjoyable, but I am sure for others it is. We all have different opinions.

Robert T Ackerman:
Horay for one less person in line in front of me for Tsunami!!!

That TR might take the crown of being the most negative TR ever. Sure the park isn't "spectacular" by any means, but what were you honestly expecting? You must've read the TR's stating that the coaster was rough/aggressive, you must've seen Chris post a few times saying that the Flume hadn't opened yet, you must've seen the very small list of rides that the park actually has on their website... I can go on and on.

Sorry you had such a bad day, but was saying "ouch" on EVERY Tsunami photo needed?

Medusa32:
Good thing he never rode it in past years because it is smoother now then it has been in years. And just imagine if he rode it without trims!

Oh and thats the worst picture of me ever and needs to come down. :P

Bubba Z:

--- Quote --- I rode it nine times
--- End quote ---

^ Why? 

You do realize the last time money was put into the park was for Tsunami. Larry gave up  on the park a long time ago. I'm very happy the park was sold. At least the owners are trying to make a difference. It might be baby steps right now, but at least they are willing to take them. I see things that need improvement too, but I would never bash a park that hard. After all .....
--- Quote ---I got in for free.
--- End quote ---

OH, and the " U Do It "  Slush Factory  is the lick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version