Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: ACE Riding of the Bull event UPDATE!  (Read 1432 times)

Offline NJACERep

ACE Riding of the Bull event UPDATE!
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »
Hey gang,

Long time no post but I have some exciting news to share! Just finalized today, we have our ERT schedule for Riding of the Bull on Saturday, September 26th. Instead of morning and night ERT, we are pulling El Toro, Rolling Thunder and Bizarro together in one mega NIGHT ERT that will last TWO solid hours, from 9-11pm!! Actually, El Toro will experience a hard close so that ACE members and their guests will be exclusive to the ride from exactly 9pm until 11pm. I don't believe there's ever been 2 hours of night ERT on El Toro so this is very exciting for us. We expect an official flier to finally be released early next week with all of the details as well as a exclusive lodging info. Stay tuned! Hope some of you guys can make it out.

Adam Revesz
ACE NJ Regional Rep

Offline NJACERep

Re: ACE Riding of the Bull event UPDATE!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »
Just another update. The official flier/registration form for this event is up on aceonline.org as well as our regional website here:
http://www.ace-newjersey.org/index_files/Docs/Riding-Bull-FINAL_7-17-09.pdf.
Hope some of you SFGAd fans will be able to make it out. Should be a great event!!

Adam Revesz
ACE NJ Regional Rep

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: ACE Riding of the Bull event UPDATE!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »
I'm thinking I'll swing by the park that day just to say hi to a few people I haven't seen in a while, won't have any extra $$ to get in to the event though.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!