Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: HELP WANTED @ SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE!!!  (Read 2291 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
HELP WANTED @ SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »
GadvUpdates is trying to get the word out.  Please pass this along!

From the Courier Post Online:

Six Flags now searching for summer employees

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

By KATIE GRASSO
Courier-Post Staff

They call her Miss Piggy because she likes to eat, and soon, she'll be eating small pigs.

Miss Piggy, an 8-1/2-foot albino Burmese python, and her trainers are touring the state looking for people willing to work with exotic animalsand fill the 4,000 other positions now open at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson.

But if handling a 20-pound python is not your idea of a fun work day, there are many other positions available.

"We're looking for all different kinds of people -- performers, jugglers, ride operators, food service, games -- you name it, we got a job for you," said Angel Aristone, public relations supervisor for Six Flags, which opens Friday.

The new Bugs Bunny National Park, geared toward younger children, features rides and animals and offers new employment opportunities.

Training and on-site housing are available.

The park is looking to fill positions as soon as possible to prepare for opening day.

Reach Katie Grasso at (856) 486-2478 or kgrasso@courierpostonline.com

MORE INFORMATION
To apply, call (732) 928-2000 ext. 2635 or go to www.sixflagsjobs.com. Six Flags Great Adventure is off I-195 in Jackson.

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:45:56 PM »
now if only I was younger and need of a summer job  :lol: . Oh well if we lived closer i am sure my older daughter when she was of age would jump at this offer . She is only 14 though too young . :cry: . I guess we will just have to enjoy the park as customers.

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 08:13:42 PM »
ha, I'd be working there on my "off" hours just for the experience if they were closer to me lol.

For those of you that are "thinking" about it, keep in mind that this management is NOTHING like the previous regime.  There are lots of new programs and perks for employees that should make the experience even better :)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 12:21:02 AM »
^ like you said , if it wasn't a 45 minute ride I would so work at the park just for the experience!

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 08:56:30 PM »
Even though the park is only 15 minutes away from me, gas money isnt cheap these days so theres no point in driving out there, working, and just getting back enough money to get another tank of gas.

Offline David Jr

• Parachute Training Center
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »
i just caught my Mom reading that :shock: . she is a tax preparer for H&R Block right now but she is getting very mad at the regional mgr and is ready to quit :evil: . I'm trying to talk her out of it right now.
Are you ready to send those commies running back to their mommies?

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3