Latest Updates > Park News

Zumanjaro Opens July 4th!

<< < (2/12) > >>

jglonek:
So I have to ask, do they need to time this ride with Ka's launches? It's just.. I don't know. Having a train zoom by you 10 feet away seems terrifying

Steve:
I'm sure it's not as terrifying as Falcons Fury.

Well in your case anyway.

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: jglonek on April 03, 2014, 11:33:56 PM ---So I have to ask, do they need to time this ride with Ka's launches? It's just.. I don't know. Having a train zoom by you 10 feet away seems terrifying

--- End quote ---
I've been wondering the same thing.  Especially with the possibility of loose change, cell phones, etc flying off of the riders when the coaster heads straight up.  It makes me wonder if we'll see shielding of some sort to prevent this from happening.  Even the greasy spray for the launch cable would probably reach the drop ride.  And then there's the cable itself lol

Ogolo:
The cartoon map shows the line go right where the original line was traveling under Ka's lauch into the in field.
Some how I doubt that will be the case..although time does make people forget...

B-mac:
I'm pretty sure that it won't go directly under the launch, but instead wrap around the tower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version