Latest Updates > Park News

Zumanjaro Opens July 4th!

<< < (12/12)

WadeJ:
Site was down earlier but just as we posted on Facebook, the ride is open!

Ogolo:
Let's say Zu is operating they way you would expect for an opening day..Sporadic...
Zumanjaro is quite the ride.  For me the ride up is worse than the drop but what a drop that is!  No warning or indication of when you will drop.
You can see from all the extra guards..they are really worried about items falling off of Ka and hitting someone near Zu.
There are extra guards that come down when the drop cars are at the bottom.

Ka's capacity is definitely hurt by Zu.  Often two trains were on the track waiting to launch.
I really hope they work out a solution so both rides can run independent of each other.

The views you you can get of El Toro from this area are amazing!
[Dragon Challenge @ IOA still beats it for the worlds longest queue...it's close though.]

It was still great seeing both rides finally open for the 2014 season!

Sky Screamer still frightens me more (there is just something about that plastic seat those small chains).

Go visit the new GA History Museum in the old Season Pass building!  Such a nice surprise to see this addition to the park.

PcMan:
I was there at 5am Wed waited and waited state never showed up, win some lose some, ride is quiet and there is a screen that comes down when Ka is running so no falling objects hit riders that are under another screen

Ogolo:
I actually thought they let you guys ride...but say anything any you swim with the fishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version