Latest Updates > Park News

Zumanjaro Opens July 4th!

<< < (11/12) > >>

coastermom:
I have to agree with Wade on this I think this is all a political thing with the state . My feelings are the state is nervous about KK and Zumanjaro running together after the accident in Ka's first year ( Nobody was hurt but this is NJ ) this is why the line no longer runs under KA's station as well . I know SF does not want to open a ride that is unsafe so why is the state so crazy on this ? Does the state of NJ not know a ride of this kind is also open at Magic Mountain ? I go in about a week to MM and was excited to compare drops but I guess I will have to ride their drop ride first since ours is still CLOSED !! :(

Ogolo:
Politics in NJ?

It doesn't surprise me that a Drop Tower on Ka might be of concern.
I figured Six Flags would have reviewed it with the state before construction started.

jglonek:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on July 03, 2014, 12:10:08 PM ---I figured Six Flags would have reviewed it with the state before construction started.

--- End quote ---

That just makes too much sense

Ogolo:
The regular line = the standby queue...at least they have that Single Rider Option.

B-mac:
The Handicap entrance is also the exit. So yes the queue will be 4 lanes wide :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version