Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Trip Report 6/19  (Read 1337 times)

Offline jaydonders

Trip Report 6/19
« on: June 19, 2006, 08:39:08 PM »
I arrived at the park around 10:30. Luckily, my friend has a sprained ankle and had a doctor's note, so we went to Guest Relations and got a handicapped pass.

We headed over to ET first, but security told us there was a computer-related problem, and wouldn't open to later. Ok, so we head over to KK. We had a five minute wait, but the line itself looked like about a 1.5-2 hour wait; not bad. Then we decided to go on RT, because none of us havent been on in a while, basically no line. We then went to eat, and headed onto Batman and Nitro (Lines didn't look long, but thank god we didn't have to wait on them. It was very hot out), and got on those rides. After watching the Weekend Warriors show (very good show), we headed over to El Toro. By now, it was 3:00. It finally opened! So we went on once, waited 20 mintues on fastpass line. Regular line looked about 1.5-2 hours long. After going on once, fastpass line was still short, so we went on again. Our last two rides of the day were GASM and S:UF, and then we headed home. Very good rides today on everything, not bad lines from what I saw, but very hot. If you do not plan on buying a Q-bot, go on a day when the temperature is a little lower.

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Re: Trip Report 6/19
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 10:36:59 PM »
Ugh, I waited for El Toro today for 2 hours because my friend wanted to go on it. They need to get these dispatches out quicker...

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:40:19 PM »
Well, that and get the second train running! :)

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 10:45:49 PM »
I couldn't agree anymore!!