Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Employees Wanted @ Gadv!

(1/16) > >>

WadeJ:
There are many opportunities at the park from accounting to zoology.  Be sure to checkout http://www.sixflagsjobs.com !

Check out these postings:

Costumed Characters/Performers
They are looking for a highly energetic team of friendly performers to serve as your favorite cartoon characters and super heroes in the world's largest regional theme park.  Must be between 4'11" and 5'8" tall, able to dance basic choreography, in good health, able to work in heat and 16 year of age and older.

Specialty/variety acts
Looking for highly energetic and friendly team to entertain guests in the world's largest regional theme park.  Multi-talented performers needed for street entertainment including but not limited to drumline, magicians, DJs, actors, musicians and singers.  Great job perks and free park admission.  Visit sixflags.com/greatadventure, sixflagsjobs.com or call 732/928-2000 ext. 2225 for audition details.

Dubya91:
Wheres Chuck, RJ and Clint when you need em...:P

rjholla2003:
Waiting for my re-hire packet. ;)

WadeJ:
We'll be bumping this frequently guys.  PLEASE, help get the word out.  They really want the staff and the new Six Flags has committed to making things right this year.  If you were ever considering a job at ANY Six Flags park, 2007 is the year to do it!

overlord:

--- Quote from: Yanks2Jets14 on February 01, 2007, 07:51:16 PM ---Wheres Chuck, RJ and Clint when you need em...:P

--- End quote ---
A wah? Why do I need a job at Six Flags? I get paid $8.75 working at Staples. Im sure Six Flags would only start me at $7.15 with everyone else. So I would be losing money...I wouldnt mind running a coaster though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version