Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Bizarre Attack @ Animal Kingdom  (Read 919 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Bizarre Attack @ Animal Kingdom
« on: March 02, 2007, 09:12:23 AM »
What is happening to this world lol

Now the humans are attacking the humans at the Animal Park  ::)

http://www.wftv.com/news/11143289/detail.html?subid=22105266&qs=1;bp=t

Arrested Man Downplays Bizarre Attack At Animal Kingdom

POSTED: 6:53 am EST March 1, 2007
UPDATED: 5:45 pm EST March 1, 2007

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A worker at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom bonded out of jail, Thursday. Deputies said he attacked a co-worker and threatened to set him on fire, Wednesday night.

Eyewitness News caught up with Steven Kim as he was leaving the bail bondsman's office and he continues to say what happened inside Disney's Animal Kingdom, overnight, has been blown way out of proportion.

Kim, a contract worker for Disney's Animal Kingdom, said he didn't want to talk on camera. But as he left the bail bondsman's office Thursday morning, he couldn't resist making a few quick comments about the aggravated assault charges he now faces.

"I think they're all inaccurate," he said.

However, the Orange County Sheriff's Office sees it differently. Deputies said Kim got into a bizarre fight with a co-worker at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Kim and the other contract worker, 22-year-old Brandon Hoffman, according to deputies, had been having an ongoing argument as the two cleaned out a pond. Deputies said, when Hoffman turned his back, kim doused him with gasoline and even pulled out a lighter. Hoffman ran, but Kim didn't give up.

"The suspect picked up a shovel and continued his assault on the victim, trying to hit him with the shovel. The victim then got on his cell phone, contacted us and Disney security," said Commander Bruce McMullen, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies arrested Kim. Kim and his wife, who would only talk off camera, continue to say it was a big misunderstanding. Kim accused his co-worker of smoking crack.

"I just want to know if there were any drugs found on the other side that was involved that played a big thing in what happened," Kim said.

The company the two men worked for was fired by the theme park.

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: Bizarre Attack @ Animal Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 11:59:19 AM »
Wow, that's nuts!
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel