Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Rye's Playland  (Read 1076 times)

Offline coasterbruce01

• Koala Canyon
Rye's Playland
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »

I will do a quick TR here, due to the late hour, and the 7 hours of dealing with Route 95.

Dragon coaster was running like a charm, smooth as can be. Got about 4 rides on it. One was in the front seat. A funny note on the front seat ride. I'm sitting in the front seat riding by myself, and this 7 year old girl comes up to the front seat and says, "this is my first ride on this rollercoaster, and it should be the front seat". She looks at me and said "can I ride with you"? My response was the empty seat is all yours. At the end ride she said " now I have to get grampy to ride this" rollercoaster.

I have to say , she had more guts then I would of had at that age. It took me until 12 to have that much courage. I think that she will be knocking at ACE's door in about 12 years for a membership.

I rode the Whip about 12 times, I just can't get enough of it. It was running suberb.

I did the flying coaster, clear your pockets. I had keys in my front pocket, and they dug right into me.

Bumper cars were great, as was the Wild Mouse coaster.

Rye is a must do park for any Coaster Enthusaist

It was a great day at Rye's

Bruce..............................

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Re: Rye's Playland
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »
I also had fun opening day! Speaking of Super Flight it turned out to be #200 for me....ouch!

It's a Good thing they have the Dragon. The dark rides, plus all the other flats to make up the rest of the park.

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: Rye's Playland
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:32:29 AM »
I'm looking forward to going here next weekend... if the Flyer is open when I got it should be #300... Thanks for the reports guys.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!