Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: No Love For SIX  (Read 728 times)

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
No Love For SIX
« on: April 05, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »
Mar 28th 2008 4:19PM
What's Your Favorite Theme Park?
Summer will be here before we know it. It's such a great time for vacations, beach trips and visiting theme parks. What I love most about the theme parks, besides the thrilling rides, is the fun filled atmosphere. Where else can you pretend to be a kid again and get away with it?

Before I start planning my summer theme park visits, I decided to find out what the top searched theme parks were on AOL Search. Of course, I was not surprised when Disney World and Disneyland showed up at the top of the list. Who doesn't love hanging out with Mickey Mouse and friends?

Disney can get really expensive for a family, so it's nice to know that there are cheaper options that could be just as fun. I decided to do some research on Dollywood, Cypress Gardens and Cedar Point. Dollywood located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, is a one-of-a-kind Smoky Mountain Family Adventure. Besides the rides, Dollywood is known for the best live entertainment that showcases country, bluegrass, mountain and gospel music.

Cypress Gardens which opened in 1936, was Florida's first theme park. Originally known for it's gardens, water ski shows and Southern Belles the park has expanded by adding rides, attractions and a water park. Cedar Point located in Sandusky, Ohio, has 17 roller coasters, which is more than any other park in the world. If you are a coaster lover than this theme park is for you.

What is your favorite theme park? Did it make our list? If not try searching for theme parks on AOL Search or check out AOL Travel for special deals.

Top Searched Theme Parks on AOL Search:
1. Disney World
2. Disneyland
3. Six Flags
4. SeaWorld
5. Dollywood
6. Cedar Point
7. Kings Dominion
8. Carowinds
9. Cypress Gardens
10. Kings Island
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Re: No Love For SIX
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 07:14:17 AM »
Six Flags is #3 on the list.  That's some love.  It would have been better if they said an individual park for the list, but it's definitely better for the chain that simply "Six Flags" as a chain is mentioned.  Gives some shine to every park.
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel