Industry > Miscellaneous Discussions

Corner of Chaos

(1/3) > >>

Coasterdude28:
http://cornerofchaos.com/

Anyone ever been? In the randomness that is my life, I saw a billboard for this place, looked it up online, saw that it was ten minutes from where I am living, and two hours later I was hired to be an actor. From the reviews and from what I saw today, this event looks awesome.

Has anyone been in previous years? What were your thoughts? I start on Friday...this is really so random, but that's what life's about, right? :)

Bubba Z:
That's cool. I think I saw the same billboard last year. I never got a chance to get around to it but I'm planning on getting there some time this season. My question to you is.... On the web site the calendar only lists a couple of dates. Maybe like six. Is this really only the time they will be open ?

Coasterdude28:
I think what the calendar is showing is the special dates where they have extra events going on. They are open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting this week with the sneak preview. $5 for each attraction this weekend, $13 normally.

They took me through the Barbaric Barnyard maze, and I can honestly say that it looks to be the best haunted house I've ever seen from design alone. It's very long with a ton of awesome elements. I'll be in the Wooded Wasteland attraction.

Bubba Z:
Very cool. I hope to get out that way!!

Robert T Ackerman:
One of my best friends - best friend - is co-owner of the place. She always tries to get me to go but our schedules always conflict.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version