Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Fright Fest Improvements  (Read 26892 times)

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
Re: Fright Fest Improvements
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »
So right now if SF is dying over your idea for fright fest 10 months from now, they would be telling the judge how it would be vital to their profits in 2010.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »
And if he is not testifying to the Judge in March, the chances that this is real are slim and none.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
I'll shoot at none.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »
He just won't give up  :headbash:

I applaud  :golfclap: your persistance,but these things will never happen.

As GADVwow said,they won't make a profit off of "Claws".There is alot more things they could do now that would earn SF more money,without spending alot on something like Claws that would turn out as popular as the Spy Kids Stunt Show...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:45:39 PM by Mike13 »

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
cost of claws> revenue from claws

^Yes, that part is true.

however, his persistance surprises me. Most "normal" people give up within a few minutes to maybe a day or two, How long has this been going on? Like three weeks, a month, maybe.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »
cost of claws> revenue from claws

^Yes, that part is true.

however, his persistance surprises me. Most "normal" people give up within a few minutes to maybe a day or two, How long has this been going on? Like three weeks, a month, maybe.
I've been reading this site since gadvoutpost started after the merger,and didn't join,but I've been reading this for atleast a month with the Claws thing and was literally LMAO'ing on the couch reading the topics he posted in...

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2009, 09:11:04 AM »
I also contacted Six Flags and they provided me with this picture of CLAWS.

Look out Ghoul Master!!
I'd hate to meet that on the Terror Trail.

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »
...literally LMAO'ing on the couch reading the topics he posted in...

I was thinking about his ideas in school this week, I was laughing so hard that I got kicked out of two straight classes. I was sent to the vice principal and showed her why I was laughing and she didn't give me detentions* for either of them.

*the one thing I can thank claws for.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »
...literally LMAO'ing on the couch reading the topics he posted in...

I was thinking about his ideas in school this week, I was laughing so hard that I got kicked out of two straight classes. I was sent to the vice principal and showed her why I was laughing and she didn't give me detentions* for either of them.

*the one thing I can thank claws for.
haha I love thinking of something funny and then end up laughing hysterically and then people look at me weird,but it's all good.My teachers would never kick us out though,in all my classes we all talk/laugh alot and don't pay attention.My principals are complete douches though so they would probably give us detention no matter what if we did get sent down.

I just don't see why he keeps going on with his ideas,no one believes them and we take them as a complete joke now lol

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »
^the one teacher that I liked through high school so far (during freshman year) didn't really care about us talking, but she had a hell of a temper when she couldn't teach the class.

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »
ok for all of you who don't think its true, do you still think they are good ideas? Because maybe if more people like CLAWS the chances of claws being a fright fest next year will become greater.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »
I find the concept depicted in reply 106 captivating, and I am not just being catty.

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »
^I agree,Ogolo's Claws FTW!

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »
ok for all of you who don't think its true, do you still think they are good ideas? Because maybe if more people like CLAWS the chances of claws being a fright fest next year will become greater.

So you're giving up on your "idea" about claws and done trying to convince us it's true because no one believes it? You'll get real far with that attitude.

I like Ken's idea though. We could go places with that one

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »
his avatar next to it is priceless!

Offline nitrorox1414

• Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train
  • Arms Down Head Back Hold On!!!
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »
That would be scary just walking down the terror trail and a little cat hisses at you. its just like those little girls in horror movies

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
just thinking about the screaming is enough to make my ears bleed.

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »
Ok. I sent Six Flags a letter asking them if they were sure about bringing claws to the park. they sent me back a note saying "see if people like his character. ask what they want more. him to be at fright fest, or make the dark knight coaster claws coaster. So, what do u guys think?....

Offline Mike13

• Koala Canyon
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »
^I think you just made that up.That's what I think =)

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »
Six Flags standard written response to idea presenters, as directed by its attorneys, say something to this ilk:

Thank you for your proposal.  Please know that in order to protect intellectual property rights, the people who opened your letter do not have access to the rest of the company, and have disposed of it.  We regret that these actions are necessary as in the best interests of Six Flags and its shareholders.  We thank you for your interest in our company and its parks, and hope you continue to patronize our fine attractions in the future.

Given that, could you scan your letter and post it?  We'd be MOST interested in seeing it.

GADVwow, who has a strong interest in matters exactly like these (for reasons that are and must remain known only to a few here).

Offline kingdakafan

• Movietown Water Effect
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »
Ok. I sent Six Flags a letter asking them if they were sure about bringing claws to the park. they sent me back a note saying "see if people like his character. ask what they want more. him to be at fright fest, or make the dark knight coaster claws coaster. So, what do u guys think?....
like i said, i love this idea and this character. i hope that they do it. 

Intamin rhymes with win for a reason!

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »
the bankruptcy judge would beg to differ.

555clawsrocks10

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
So, it turns out that the Fright Fest plans are going to be put aside. However, we still might be seeing Claws at Six Flags this summer! Six Flags has granted me premission to use the Showcase Theater for my show CLAWS The Musical. It is a show full of romance, revenge, magic, and fear. Check out http://www.clawsthemusical.weebly.com/ for more info!

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »
I'm not even going to go into the issue of music rights and artists and legal implications (see the website and the list of music in this musical).

Offline B-mac

• Nitro
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »
I'm smelling lawsuits...